Big Brother (UK)

Yay cant wait to see tonights show!!

Hope Darnell is up for eviction coz i havent voted so far this series but im gonna make a special effort to vote him out if he's up - GET DERANGED DARNELL OUT!!! lol x

Arrrrrghhh the woman is wearing a bin bag AGAIN!!!! noooooooooooo lol

I LOVED kiki dee!!! His belt was round his knees and his wig was practically back to front lol!!!

tonights show was proper good, i love that they all had to nominate in front of each other but i wish they wouldve had to give reasons haha, that wouldve been brill

im so glad sara nominated darnell, he is such a dickhead, i cant believe he got away with what he said...

and...wasnt it just such a heartwarming moment when lisa and sara both turned round share...awwwww, i got all emotional haha

really wanted rex and darnell up this week but actually glad they arent. Would ov hated one of them to win that money.

was happy lisa and sara shared the money was so happy it wasnt darnell or rex (grrrrr @ them) would rather they were the 2 for eviction tho!!

Lisa or Mikey to win :happydance: said Lisa, Stu and dale at start but only one left now :dohh:

I wanted Stu to win but he's gone so now would like Lisa to win she is the only normal one in there x
I think there is going to be a double eviction next wednesday hope its Darnell & rex
Cant believe they got away with Bullying Sara again. They were both trying to make excuses as to why they did bullyings bullying in my book x Rex is horrible to everyone one in the house why hasnt he been kicked out yet dickhead.

I still like Darnell - but dont think he will win now with his behaviour.

I really really hate Mikey - he is vile!

darnell was a total ar*ehole to sara and i really dont want her to go but nor do i want lisa to go, im sooo glad they both shared the money, they really deserve it. i think rex and darnell should be up anyway for the bullying.

i dont know who i want to win tho, its a tough one this year.

i cant stand mikey, he is just gross.

im gutted that lisa & sara r up for eviction as I dont want either of them to go! so glad they that won the money tho - there is no way either of them would've tried to take all the money so pleased they didnt get shafted by someone like Darnell who'd defo have done that!

I love Lisa she is really funny! and would've loved Darnell to be up so i could've voted for him to be kicked out!!!

I hate him!!! he is such a paranoid freak & as someone said earlier... he has the WORST personality ive ever seen!! pmsl when Mikey said in the diary room that Darnell was a psychologists wet dream LOL so true!!! he has serious issues & puts them onto other people when they've done nothing wrong

GET DARNELL OUT!!! x

:hissy: I wanted darnell up, the scuzbucket :grr: does anyone think he would have been put out for this behaviour if it waasnt for the fact that its the last week:shrug: thats bullying and its not on and if he had of said half what he said to sarah he'd be picking his teeth up of the floor for the next fortnight!!! tosser!!

have to agree lisa to win but I absolutely peed myself when I saw mikey in the dress :rofl: how good did he look as a woman :shock::lol:

sarah is gone this week, poor love :(

I loved last night's show!!! Whata twist!!! :lol:

I want lisa to go... i prefer sara from lisa.

I'm annoyed at MO gettin head of house still... h8 him!!!!

i quite like sara too ... i dont mind lisa but the association with mario makes me not like her lol

I like them both but have to agree that Sara is most likely gonna go xx

im going to vote for lisa out, just so sarah doesnt get too high a vote, i think lisa will stay. i feel sorry for sarah, she has been a flirt but she certainly is not a sl*t and didnt deserve the treatment from darnell.

Lisa probably wants to get out to be with her fiance (not finance lisa, no).

How much botox has Lisa had........I havent seen her eyebrows move once.

:shock: I was like that when they said lisa, gobsmacked!!!

so.. what's happening now i wasn't listening lol, when is the next eviction is it going on all through this week when does it start etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->