~* Big Clearout! *~ Ladies (River Island, New Look etc) / Maternity & MORE.

Can I please have a price for the new look wide leg jeans, the first summery skirt and green top? Also, what size is the black and white dress that comes with a belt? I LOVE your stuff and could buy it all!

Thank you!
Is it the New Look green top just below the summery skirt you're after?
If so then;

Skirt - £5
Green Top - £4
Jeans - £7
Total - £16

The New Look dress (with belt) is a size 12. I would be looking for £8 for the dress.

If you would like all four items then how does £22 sound including everything? (Gifted Paypal payment to avoid stupid fees)
x

I really want more stuff but I can't justify it at the mo. If you've still got some bits in a couple of weeks then I will be back!

Could you PM me your address please? For some reason they don't come through on Paypal. :S
Thank you x

Hey Girls,
All items that've been paid for have just been sent now =)

Thanks
Jenna xx

Bump. Please make offers. Everything has to go so I'm likely to accept x

hey do you still have the maternity new look floral top, the grey & pink long tops, white skirt & the blue bay skirt? x

Thank you so much for my parcel! So quick! I am going to have another little look tomorrow at your stuff. x

Before I forget....how much for the grey boots and what size is the sequin dress?

hey do you still have the maternity new look floral top, the grey & pink long tops, white skirt & the blue bay skirt? x

Hey. I do indeed. Every item is available. :)

Floral Top - £6
Grey and Pink long top - £2.50 (Or is it both the Pink/Grey and Black/White you want?)
White Skirt - £4
Blue Skirt - £5
Total: £17.50 (or £20 if you wanted both tops as above)

I could do you the lot for £15? xx

Hey Hun interested in the folerilli bag but can't see the pic? Xx

How very odd..

What about this:

https://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/PetiteSnowball/P1010733.jpg
https://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/PetiteSnowball/P1010732.jpg

xxx

Before I forget....how much for the grey boots and what size is the sequin dress?

The sequin dress is a size M. The material has a little stretch to it. It's a beautiful dress. =)
I was looking for around £15 for the boots.
If you wanted both items I could do them for £20 posted? xx

Floral Top - £6
Grey and Pink long top - £2.50 (Or is it both the Pink/Grey and Black/White you want?)
White Skirt - £4
Blue Skirt - £5

Thanks, would you beable to hold the blue skirt & the new look floral top for me please, will be able to arrange payment etc .. for it next week x

Floral Top - £6
White Skirt - £4
Blue Skirt - £5

Thanks, would you beable to hold the blue skirt & the new look floral top for me please, will be able to arrange payment etc .. for it next week x

That's not a problem at all. Should we say a straight £10 for the two? I can hold till Tuesday if that's OK - let me know if you need longer. It's just incase anybody else happens to be interested =) xx

Floral Top - £6
White Skirt - £4
Blue Skirt - £5

That's not a problem at all. Should we say a straight £10 for the two? I can hold till Tuesday if that's OK - let me know if you need longer. It's just incase anybody else happens to be interested =) xx

Yeah thats fine, thankyou hun :) shall pm you monday evening x

Aww bless, how old is Aimee? Thanks for your payment. Will get posted ASAP :) x

She's 15 months and has 13 teeth already, and more back teeth coming through all the time. Total nightmare! The trousers arrived yesterday and fit perfectly. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->