~* Big Clearout! *~ Ladies (River Island, New Look etc) / Maternity & MORE.

Hey Nikki, I've posted your things off today. They're all wrapped up in a shoebox as I didn't have an envelope big enough! I've sellotaped the little packet of spare sequins to the lid of the box (just in case you miss it!)

Sam, I also posted your bump bands today :) xx

You are an absolute star, thank you so much. Sorry I didn't buy it all in one go. I am having to be careful with money but it is my birthday on Sunday so I am spending my pressie money early :)

Hi, what size are your maternity black leggings? How much for both pairs and the newlook floral maternity top?

Hi, what size are your maternity black leggings? How much for both pairs and the newlook floral maternity top?

Hey! Silly me, they're a Medium (can't believe I missed that off!) they should be £16 for everything but what about £12 (gifted payment to stop me being charged silly fee's)? Xx

Hey. Got your payment and address. Got your items all packed up and will get posted this afternoon but I'll confirm once posted :) Thanks again x

I've removed the pictures of the items that have been sold as this post is pretty picture heavy. I hope thats OK.
I'm accepting most offers now ladies. Need this stuff out of my house so I can move! Hehe x

Thank you Nikki. You've been amazing to deal with :) X

Hi, how much posted for the set of 2 vests and the stripy new look maternity top please? xx

black net skirt
DP purple jumper
black and white sttripy skirt

how much for these babe x

black net skirt
DP purple jumper
black and white sttripy skirt

how much for these babe x

Sorry, didnt realise I didn't have a price on the DP top. It's £5. So for everything I would be asking £15 but how does £12 sound? Xx

It's a 10 I believe :) It does have a bit of stretch to it though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"