~* Big Clearout! *~ Ladies (River Island, New Look etc) / Maternity & MORE.

Aww bless, how old is Aimee? Thanks for your payment. Will get posted ASAP :) x

She's 15 months and has 13 teeth already, and more back teeth coming through all the time. Total nightmare! The trousers arrived yesterday and fit perfectly. Thanks so much!

Aww bless her. Thank you so much. I'm very pleased the package arrived safely for you :) x

Bumpity bump!

I will be adding more things this evening. More shoes and jewellery :) x

** New **

https://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/PetiteSnowball/18a15575.jpg

FireAngel. Two pack smoke alarms.
Brand new in box, never used. Upstairs and Downstairs alarms. The downstairs is less sensitive to cooking fumes. The model is TPM-601 and they're £17.98 from B&Q.
I'm asking for £10 including delivery. :)

hey do you still have the maternity new look floral top, the grey & pink long tops, white skirt & the blue bay skirt? x

Hey. I do indeed. Every item is available. :)

Floral Top - £6
Grey and Pink long top - £2.50 (Or is it both the Pink/Grey and Black/White you want?)
White Skirt - £4
Blue Skirt - £5
Total: £17.50 (or £20 if you wanted both tops as above)

I could do you the lot for £15? xx

Thanks, would you beable to hold the blue skirt & the new look floral top for me please, will be able to arrange payment etc .. for it next week x

That's not a problem at all. Should we say a straight £10 for the two? I can hold till Tuesday if that's OK - let me know if you need longer. It's just incase anybody else happens to be interested =) xx

Yeah thats fine, thankyou hun :) shall pm you monday evening x

Hey! Would you still like those items? x

Please make any offers. Everything needs to go as next step is EBay/Charity shops. Thanks guys xx

I know it's unlikely but is there anyway you would accept £6 for the sequin dress?

Yeah Hun, that's fine. Could you gift payment just so I don't get charged fee's? Xx

Thank you so much :)

Of course, do you still have my address from last week?

hiya hun - is the katie price book her latest autobiography? x

have u still got the corset top? and the pink and grey and white and black long tops? x

Can I just say to anyone reading this thread not sure to buy......Petite is a fab person to buy from! The parcel I received the other day was so neat and well wrapped. I've had parcels from businesses which haven't been as good as this. If I had loads of money, I'd be buying everything.

Ah thank you so much, that's a lovely thing to say. *chuffed* :)

Just to let everyone know that I've posted the following items:
Katie Price book
Bay Skirt
And
Sequin dress

All sent at around 2pm today via 1st class so should hopefully be with you by tomorrow. Thanks again for purchasing from me. :)

If anyone else would like to make offers that would be great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->