• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Big' girls support thread!

i think the difference is you pay for your healthcare whereas ours is free, and just like most things free, they break easily :dohh:

Its still hard in the US to get an appointment with a midwife ob/gyn unless you have planned your pregnancy or have a set dr before you get that bfp. We do get to go to any hospital we want but we also get to pay they hefty bill and copay lol. Both health care systems have their ups and downs but its better than nothing.

Your dad had a better reaction than mine. He just looked at me and said thats not good. My dad loves me to death but hes not gonna be happy about the baby till it get here and steals his heart. My mom is ecstatic she want my baby for herself.

Its still hard in the US to get an appointment with a midwife ob/gyn unless you have planned your pregnancy or have a set dr before you get that bfp. We do get to go to any hospital we want but we also get to pay they hefty bill and copay lol. Both health care systems have their ups and downs but its better than nothing.

Your dad had a better reaction than mine. He just looked at me and said thats not good. My dad loves me to death but hes not gonna be happy about the baby till it get here and steals his heart. My mom is ecstatic she want my baby for herself.
yeah i know what you mean,
i dont think my dad was very happy about it, but he knows im extremely motherly anyway and also knows that i will be able to deal with it so i think thats why he reacted better than he could have done, although at first i was in tears because he wasnt saying anything, he was just sort of huffing and stuff :dohh:

I think in small town USA its better because I have no problems getting an appt... but My Dr. is also AMAZING!!! and my hubs is in the army so our insurance is awesome and we don't have a copay :shrug: I love that!

hi girls can i join the thread please?
im 18 weeks today

a size 22 top and 28 trousers bmi of 55 pre preg

:hi:

Welcome Pink

Claire I have medicare so everything is free for me minus if its a boy and I want to get him circumcised 300 big ones lol

Soontobe I think all girls are daddy's girls and dads try to be mad but they cant stay mad for long bc they love us so much hehe

oOoOo! State insurance is supposed to be AWESOME! But I love tricare!

Justin bought 30 dollars worth of 50% halloween candy today! And now I'm swimming in it! I want to chow it all... but I'm trying to lose weight lol. Justin does NOT know how to support that!

Your giving me bad cravings lol. I have had a sweet tooth from hell these past couple of days. Men are sweet and sometimes oblivious to helping us reach our goals. My bf complains and wines like a b***h when I diet. I guess he knew that by losing weight I would become more fertile hehehe. He swore up and down I shouldn't lose weight and I got knocked up while dieting. I think im gonna head to walmart and get some snickers yummy

I'm the one who got him hooked on the "Day after Halloween Candy sale" day! Its my favorite holiday!

I never thought to go shopping for candy after the fact. You have totally given me something to look forward to after i finish writing my paper

Welcome Pink!

Put the candy in the freezer Claire. It will last longer that way. I bought some candy to put in the stockings for christmas. :) I put it in the closet so it's safe. We also have some left over from trick or treaters. We didn't get as many this year :(

we didnt have ANY trick or treaters this year, i got all excited when coming home from work because i saw them all wandering up and down the streets, i live on a green though, so its not well lit, i think that puts them off i could hear them, just none of them knocked here :nope:
im not a very sweet-toothed person, id rather have a bag of mini cheddars than a bag of maltesers for example (im guessing a few wont know what either of them are, i dont think they have them in America :dohh:)

Hello ladies :)
I'm overweight (around 17 stone at the mo) and 5 weeks pregnant. I've always been a big girl, lost weight here and there but always put it back on. OH is overweight aswell so I thought that would make our chances of conceiving low but he refused to believe our weight would stop us conceiving and alas, he was right! For once :p

im gonna do a bump / chub pic when OH gets in from work later :argh: im scared!

i never took any with Phoebe or Alex

Yay for the bump pic pink!!! Your going to be so happy you took them! Even if you never share them with anyone! I promise you'll never regret taking them... if anything I wish I'd have taken more!

mmmmm candy... :mail: me a few pieces :mail:
I had my 3 hour glucose test today and thankfully passed with flying colors. maybe i will treat myself with some candy tonight :)

yay for passing the glucose test & yay for bump pics!
i think i will start my pics on saturday when i turn 10 weeks, double figures :blush:

My first scan hb was 177

Attachments

• IMG00234-20101103-1105.jpg
    IMG00234-20101103-1105.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member