'Big' girls support thread!

Thank you. I told my dr I would be back in a week for another u/s aka photo shoot and he thought I was joking lol.

Hi ladies,
It has been busy around here. We finally found a place to live. My husband is going to help out as a farm hand and we are getting to live in the house rent free. It has two bedrooms, a larger kitchen, a nice living room and a much bigger bathroom. I have been packing since the weekend and am thankfully almost done. We have to stay at my parents house for a while so she can get the other tenant out. Our stuff is stored at a family members house till then. I am hurting in places I haven't for a while. It is hard work going through things and packing them. Thankfully I had a little help. My mother-in-law and a friend came over and packed up the kitchen for me. I am feeling much better on the no baby front. We are just going to take it easy and let nature take its course. I still have a pregnant body but I am hoping it goes away soon. It just wasn't the right time to be pregnant anyway. We are slowly digging ourselves out of a financial hole. I'm hoping all this work will help me lose some of this weight. I am just glad that things are finally looking up for us. God really came through for us just like he always does. I am so tired and sore but at least the work is almost done. We are moving the rest of our things out tomorrow evening. I better go for now. Thanks again for all the support.

I'm so glad you found a new place to live!!! Its nice to know your working on getting debt free! Hubs and I should be debt free by April when we go to buy our first house! It stinks that we don't have all the money we wish we did to go out and play with but it feels really good to be able to not owe money to people!! Hope the rest of your move goes well!

I just wanted to share the picture of Payson today before we go out to have lunch!!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0183.jpg

She is too cute, I love those baby snowboots

awwwh baby pictures :cloud9: (unborn and newborn!)

well today it hit me, im going to have a baby, a woman came into the shop with a newborn and i was like 'OMG thats going to be me in june!!'

i have TWO midwife appts next week, one with the 'teen pregnancy' midwife on monday and then one with the normal midwife on wednesday, im hoping that this means that i will be having a scan soon!! [-o<[-o<

older mother, i am sooo glad you are getting sorted, it sounds like you have a clear focus now, i really hope everything works out brilliant for you :hugs:

i just had my first midwife appt! & despite her sounding like a right cow on the phone she is really nice in person :happydance:

she has given me lots of bedtime reading and wishes me well on wednesday, i see two midwifes, ones a teen support one and the other is from the hosp im going to give birth at, the one i saw today was the teen one and says that she reckons i may get scanned when i go to my chosen hospital to see the midwife on wednesday :happydance: i REALLY hope i do get a scan, ill be 10 wks 4 days so hopefully it will be nice and clear!
im feeling so optimistic now, my stepdad took me to the appt and for the first time actually spoke to me about being pregnant, which was nice, i now finally feel as though i have all the support i need :cloud9:

so how is everyone doing? :flower:

Yay!!! You have to post pics of your nub :hugs: I cant believe its been 10 weeks. I can remember being 4 and freaking out lol.
Im so glad you and your stepdad had a chance to talk about your bean without it being an argument :thumbup: Me and pops still dont talk about the bean minus I sent him us pis and he asked if it was a boy lol.
I feel like counting down to appointments makes the weeks fly by. Unlike before I felt like I was 4/5 weeks for months. We have a fetus now :happydance:

Yay!!! You have to post pics of your nub :hugs: I cant believe its been 10 weeks. I can remember being 4 and freaking out lol.
Im so glad you and your stepdad had a chance to talk about your bean without it being an argument :thumbup: Me and pops still dont talk about the bean minus I sent him us pis and he asked if it was a boy lol.
I feel like counting down to appointments makes the weeks fly by. Unlike before I felt like I was 4/5 weeks for months. We have a fetus now :happydance:

i know exactly what you mean hun, its gone alot quicker than i thought, i cant believe its 10 weeks either! we only have 3 more of them left and then we should have or be very close to having a squishy newborn!! :cloud9:

I cannot wait for the sleepless nights and painful breastfeeding. Everyone keeps saying I need to cherish life before baby but all I want is to meet the little monster and be the best mommy ever :happydance:

i know! my stepmum was saying how i need to savour my sleep and stuff, but im like 'sod that, the nights need to go quicker so i can meet my baby' :haha::happydance:

Have you thought about labor/delivery yet?

as much pain relief as i can get, and under no circumstances are they to use forceps..
thats about as far as i have got :blush:

Im actually considering a natural drug free birth. I may be crazy but I think it would be cool to do it natural. Hopefully in a birthing tub with OH for support. My mom just laughed and OH has no clue of my plans for him but I got 7 months to convince him

i will look into hypnobirthing, which is basically where your going into a state of self hypnosis and make yourself believe there is no pain, if i dont like the look of it then i want all the pain relief i can get, i dont deal well with pain

I'm on the pain relief side! I think that if you can get an epidural... then go for it! in fact... get two! BUT I thinke very woman has a right to choose what they want for themselves! The BEST advice I could have would be to keep an open mind about things... if you go in with a rigid plan in your head set up and something happens then that could ruin your birthing experience all together! So if you know kinda what you want buit your open to change if its needed I think everything will be so much better!

At this point im only down for drugs if I need a c-section (hopefully not) I have a very high pain tolerance I walked on a broken leg and ankle. It hurt a little but I just thought it was a sprain. When I went into surgery they tried to give me an epidural and poked me like 10 times and could not get it :growlmad: so I was pissed that I woke up from surgery with no pain relief and they stuck that big ass needle in my back for no dayum reason :wacko:

I dont really trust the drugs bc they dont always work. So if I go in expecting pain I wont be let down lol

It can go either way! I know people that really were more hurt from their epidural! BUT Mine was perfect! I'm a pain relief kind of gal lol I have a high pain tolerance but labor is different then anything you've ever imagined!! BUT If you want to do it natural then I hope you get that oppertunity!!! I would def look into some hypno birthing stuff... I'm not sure if I buy into it but I know that It was easier for me when I was relaxed and just let the contractions come... which is hard to do cause they hurt so bad! :D At least I'm over that part of it! YAY! Now if I could only get some sleep :wako:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/456534-early-miscarriage-not-bad-thing.html

Those who are not sensitive should check this thread out. This lady was sweet enough to tell us how she coped with a miscarriage and people are being really rude to her. If you have a problem with something that is posted shouldn't you just leave. I thought everyone was entitled to their own opinions here and some of the ladies on here are rude and disrespectful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->