• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Big' girls support thread!

It can go either way! I know people that really were more hurt from their epidural! BUT Mine was perfect! I'm a pain relief kind of gal lol I have a high pain tolerance but labor is different then anything you've ever imagined!! BUT If you want to do it natural then I hope you get that oppertunity!!! I would def look into some hypno birthing stuff... I'm not sure if I buy into it but I know that It was easier for me when I was relaxed and just let the contractions come... which is hard to do cause they hurt so bad! :D At least I'm over that part of it! YAY! Now if I could only get some sleep :wako:

I have my fingers crossed for a stress and complication free birth :happydance:
Good luck on the sleep thing :hugs:

It is nice to have a clear head again. I do want to be a mother but I want it to be the right time. I got so intent on getting pregnant that I forgot all the things we need to work on and failed to think about how hard that would be if there was a baby involved. I'm still pretty sure that I was pregnant and lost the baby early but my body took longer to get back to normal. It is much better. I think the moving process helped me lose some weight. I am looking alot less pregnant. It just depend on what I wear. We are still not using anything but I am not that worried. We have been trying for about six months to have a baby and God hasn't let me get pregnant and stay pregnant. I really think that nothing is going to happen as long as he doesn't want it to. I have tried the pill and it brings my blood pressure up really high. We are going to have to find another method when the precautions start in the future. Some of them just seem so gross and I want something that is comfortable. Any ideas? Well, I better go.

I would recommend the ring! I was on it for years and I LOVED IT! It takes a bit to get used to... but after you put it in the first time its super easy and you don't feel it at all!

I'm going on merena in December at my 6 week check up! I'm so excited to start DTD again!!! But not ready to start TTC OR NTNP anytime soon!

Hi all! I'm new but would like to follow this thread. Im 5 weeks preggo and size 18 pre pregnancy :)

Another newbie, came on over from the first tri post :)

Im Vicky, currently 8w6d and a size 22 uk :S

welcome hun,
your not too far behind me, how are you feeling? have you got many symptoms? or are you like me where they are on and off!

hiya hun,
how are you feeling so far? x

HI! :) Feeling pretty good, slight waves of naseau here and there, occasional heartburn, very very sleepy, frequent urination and dizziness... Im expecting the morning sickness to start up anytime now lol. I really don't want to go through the smell aversion though like i did with my first pregnancy, my favorite Dior perfume made me gag, it was awful, lol.

thanks for the welcome!!:flower:

hiya hun,
how are you feeling so far? x

HI! :) Feeling pretty good, slight waves of naseau here and there, occasional heartburn, very very sleepy, frequent urination and dizziness... Im expecting the morning sickness to start up anytime now lol. I really don't want to go through the smell aversion though like i did with my first pregnancy, my favorite Dior perfume made me gag, it was awful, lol.

thanks for the welcome!!:flower:

thats good, i think iv been quite lucky on the morning sickess front, im literally sick once and then im fine the rest of the day, i think iv been sleeping through my sickness lol.
i know what you mean about smells, im so sensitive to smells now, normally i could handle going into the toilet after someone but now i literally gag :nope:

Hi thanks for the welcome :)

I think mine are on and off, convinced myself yesterday that everything had gone wrong because i didnt feel as bad as the day before. I really need to stop worrying lol.

Yeah I'm on the stop worring train!! Although I think from the moment you get pregnant your going to worry for the rest of your life! First about in the womb... but when they get out its 10 times worse! It just shows that we care and are good parents lol

Hi ladies

Can I join this group?:blush:

Got my BFP on Monday and this is my 2nd pregnancy.

I am a 16/18 on top and a 20 on the bottom.

:wave:

I did 20 minutes on the Wii Fit today while wearing the baby!! And I'm HOT now!! BUT I've lost 5 lbs and a few ozs since October 26th!! YAY

welcome barbles!!!

Congrats on your weight loss Claire!!!

Thanks! I'm super excited about it! Ready to lose more!!! Its not even baby weight lol I didn't gain any baby weight :| Its just like McDonalds weight lol

I like how we all (well i guess I don't know if we all do but i did) put our size on our first posts.

"Can I join? I am plus size, see." lol, makes me giggle!!

Hey ladies,
It's been a good day today. I spent some time with my niece and nephew and got a nice new haircut. I'm feeling much better about my body. It is actually looking normal again. I hope everyone is doing well. I am posting some post pregnancy body pictures.

IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/Pregnancy/014.jpg[/IMG]
https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/082.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->