'Big' girls support thread!

Only one uploaded so I am going to attach more now.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/082.jpg
IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/083.jpg[/IMG]
https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/080.jpg
https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/julie19752/090.jpg

well i just got a letter from the hospital, im rhesus negative :nope:
can anyone explain a little bit better what this actually is? the leaflet they gave me is useless!

i did get my scan date through though 23 Nov. :flower:

Rh negative means you dont have protein in your blood. If you're Rh negative and your baby is Rh positive, however, your body may produce Rh antibodies after exposure to the baby's red blood cells. The antibodies are often not a problem during the first pregnancy. However, if you have a subsequent pregnancy with an Rh positive baby, your Rh antibodies may cross the placenta and attack the baby's red blood cells. The Rh positive baby then may develop Rh disease, a life-threatening condition that could cause anemia or other serious problems.
My mom and best friend are Rh negative and have beautiful healthy children. You should receive a shot to help prevent the formation of antibodies. Your good until 28 weeks when you will get checked again for antibodies. :hugs:

Hello ladies...i am a plus sized gal as well. I just skimmed through all this thread.

claire....Congrats, what a beauty of a baby girl. Cool on the weight loss, keep it up.

JNA and soontobe....have a H&H nine months and hope you can follow through with yoru birth plans. Mine has never gone the way I plan it. LOL....
Soontobe....My sister was neg as well and had an injection and all was great!!

Hi Lexi and vicky. Congrats on your BFP, H&H to you both as well.

Oldermother, wishing you success on getting more stable financially and get your BFP when you and hubby are ready.

Hello to anyone else I missed.

AFM....I have three boys from my previous marriage. 5/10/12. Had a tubal ligation after the third c-sec in March 2005. Divorced, re-married in June 2009, had a tubal reversal in jan 2010. MC in may and a sticky bean in Aug. Tried naturally with first, failure to progress and baby was in distress. Emerg c-sec, did v-bac with second, same thing after 24hr in labour. Scheduled section with third and they are taking this babe first week in april. I have had two scant bleeds with this pg, already 3 scans and baby is great. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage at 12 w without bleeding. dr said its small and should re-absorb by 20w.
We were to have a gender scan next fri but hubby is out of country visiting family til nov 30 so Dec 1 we go. (I have a major retroverted uterus and can feel tons of movement.....could also be the reason I can't have my babies natrually???)
Happy to be on another thread....I look forward to getting to know all u ladies.

Thanks ladies....feeling alittle under the weather the last two days with a cold, oh well....tis the season.
Claire....how is that little girl of yours? Is she a good sleeper? I am scared about getting used to getting up at nite again.

Soontobe....how is your pg going?

it is going all well so far, no hiccups that i know of, iv got my scan on the 23rd so i guess then ill know for certain :)
yours hun? x

Soon: We are almost in our second trimester :happydance:

needafriend: Welcome to the thread you have adopted some awesome ladies as friends. Yay because your a veteran at this pregnancy thing and can help Claire enlighten me as I make this journey lol.

How have you ladies been I feel like I havnt been on here for a while aka over 24 hr. This thread helps me procrastinate from writing my papers hehe

Well ladies, going for my 2 hour GD test tomorrow am. UGH....I know what the results are going to be already as I was Gestational with my last. I was able to control it with diet and walking....Hope u are are well and yes the second tri is coming up soon.

need- eeeeeeeks on the GD hun!! That SUCKS! I eat at least one sugary thing a day now just in rebellion of my GD! Worst thing EVER! I hope you pass and they tell you to eat whatever you want this pregnancy!!! (when else are you allowed to do that!)

I'm beat! Payson has wanted nothing but to eat the last 2 days and today she has been a good sleeper but this weekend was rough! Shes sleeping now... although I think that might be short lived... so I want to try and get some sleep... Justin is out of town tonight... so its just me and the baby :( I don't think I'd be cut out to be a single mom!!! But Payson is SOOOO beautiful! I'll upload some more pictures so you ladies can see!!!

JNA- your avie makes me smile because Justins parents keep calling Payson peanut... but your baby REALLY DOES look like a peanut now huh :D

HAHAHA he/she does look like a little peanut.

Hopefully Payson will start to get used to sleeping on a schedule so things aren't so hard on you :hugs:

I cant even remember the last time I was up passed 20:00 hopefully 2nd tri brings me energy and a bump :winkwink:

i CANNOT wait to be in tri2!!
this time next week i will hopefully be staring at a very clear, very beautiful scan pic! :flower:

i feel like i could kill OH atm, hes not feeling well so gone to bed, then when i go up and ask to put a dvd on its like iv asked him to fly to flipping australia to get me some proper vegemite, i mean seriously, i want to get in MY bed and watch MY dvd, but because hes not feeling well (which he never does) i have to stay up and not be comfy :growlmad:

How is everyone doing? I had my first official appt at my new OB today and it went great. My Blood pressure was normal and all of my blood work came back good :) and I have lost 20lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy ::happy dance:: They couldn't find the HB on the doppler so he did an ultrasound which was amazing. I never knew I could love something so much.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Attachments

• baby miller.jpg
    baby miller.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
THANKYOU sooooo much for posting that pic, i will be 12+3 when i have my scan done and i was sooo worried it wouldnt be clear, was your done externally?

no they did it internal. I had a private one done on top of belly that I paid for last week and you could see the baby but it wasnt very clear. Here is an image from last weeks i was 11w1day

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
beautiful pic jmiller....I too had internal scans til til 12 weeks, and then for that one they did external and it was not clear at all. DH came to that one and we were so dissapointed.

AFM...GD test was cancelled today as they could not do it in the time frame needed to get my son from school. Buggers, I was so sick for fasting,I need juice and h2o in the am or its a gaggy am. Going for it on Thurs but I know I will be Gestational as I was with my last. UGH....

Hope u are all well,
Claire, where are the pics of your cutie?

Hey you never know, every pregnancy is different lol needafriend.

I have a dr appointment tomorrow but its just to make sure my hemoglobin levels havnt dropped anymore. I doubt I will get to see lo but I have my fingers crossed for some doppler action. Sadly I wont have another scan till around 20 weeks. Is it bad if I go to the er and complain about nothing just to get a scan?

Lovely scan pics btw. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that there is actually a human being made inside of me. It makes being sober and really really wanting an ice cold beer worth the wait

JNA...I think there is nothing wrong with "feeling alittle crampy" for a sneak peak at your bean. LOL...I hear ya on the beer thing.

Ha I knew I wasnt the only one missing beer

I had a dr appointment today and it didnt go as planned. First I have lost 5 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks and my doctor is accusing me of not eating. I told her I eat and she didnt believe me and told me to eat more. Yesterday I ate 2 steaks a salad, spaghetti, a blueberry muffin, drank tons of milk and water and ended my night with ice cream.
Since im losing weight the baby is growing off fat instead of glucose and is not happy

On top of me not giving baby what s/he needs we couldnt find the heartbeat with the doppler. Doc swears it has to be a little boy in there because he wants to be complicated. Im not too worried because being plus size and maybe its harder to hear through my bulge right? Im trying to be optimistic because im so tired of worrying about every little thing

How are you ladies doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->