• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bikinis on Babies.

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
https://www.heatworld.com/Fun-Stuff/2013/07/POLL-Bikinis-on-babies-Appropriate-or-inappropriate/

What do you think?

Personally i'm not a fan. I like kids in kid clothes!

Not a fan, especially that bikini! A two piece is ok, but not a triangle bikini like the one in the pic, tacky!

Creepy to me a bikini is like a bra so why would a baby wear a bra :/

That bikini in the photo used in the article is ghastly and completely unsuitable for such a small child. Its not practical, its far too mature and its unnecessary

I just use the bottoms, why would she need the top half covered? weird.

I know! Its cuter to just have the baby topless! Its not like she has boobs!

Tbh I would but NOT one like that!!

Stretching my girl's cossie over her chin and peeling it off afterwards is a nightmare, I can imagine a 2 piece type thing would be much more user friendly. Not in the horrendously adult design that one is in though :( maybe a thick wide band for the top (pink, with Daisies) and matching frilly knicks.

I don't like it and wouldn't put my baby in it (the one pictured is actually much tackier than what I was originally picturing when I thought of a baby bikini) but I'm not sure it falls into the 'inappropriate' category for me. Probably bordering on the edge, but doesn't really bother me enough to land there.

That pic makes me uncomfortable. No way would I put Darcey in it. However, I can picture a much more age appropriate style and I would prob be ok with that. Although, with her v fair complexion, I prefer as much skin covered as possible

I don't mind a cutesie two piece on other babies, although I have only put my daughter in one-pieces. I think they can be cute if they're age appropriate. Annika is too fair skinned, though, and I would have her in a parka if I could... I don't want her to burn!

That particular bikini is creepy to me. It is inappropriate in my opinion!

I don't like bikinis on babies or young little girls. To me, they are too mature looking for little girls and I just don't get it. I don't mind 2-piece styles, like tankinis, or 2 pieces that look much more like a child's bathing suit, but I really don't like a suit that looks like an adult style bikini on such a small child.

I don't like it. They try to make kids grow up too fast these days.

Oh my word, no! That is much worse that I had imagined too. That is too much like a bra for my personal liking, you need boobs for that kind of top. I would have difficulty letting either if my girls wear such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->