Bikinis on Babies.

I was going to say "ok" as I was imagining a baby bikini like this:

https://cdn1.disneybaby.com/images/2013/03/Untitled01.jpg

But that is too grown up and inappropriate.

That bikini is inappropriate, it creates a womans body image on a child. But not all bikinis are like that, some are cute and babyish and if I had a girl I wouldn't see a bikini as a problem. True, they don't NEED the top part, but neither do they need frilly dresses etc but that doesn't mean they shouldn't wear them. xx

Nope, also not a fan. I dont mind babyish/childish looking bikinis like that minnie mouse one...but tbh i prefer a one piece swimsuit. Tbh, my baby ended up wearing just her swim nappy on holiday cos the swimsuit was giving her a sweat rash. I'd maybe consider a childish bikini for that reason...but NOT one like that!!x

I don't like it at all. I buy two pieces for my LO because it's a nightmare changing a swim diaper with a one piece suit on. But they cover most if not all of her stomach (that's just my preference). I hate the two pieces that look designed to hold boobs.

That style of bikini looks bizarre on a baby. I like the cutesy ones though. If I had a girl I would cover put her in one of the long sleeve uv suits though at a beach or outdoor pool where there was no shade because me and Ashley are very fair skinned.

That minnie mouse one is beautiful but the other one is gross :)

Nope not a fan, I see the top bit as completely pointless, willow wears either a one piece, a UV suit if it's really sunny or just a swim nappy, why cover her non-existent boobs like that? I understand a tankini as easier to change swim nappy etc, but not a triangle one like that.

Don't think it's appropriate for a child to wear a bikini but it's each to their own x

Baby bikini like that is inappropriate. I put my daughter in just a swim diaper, but if it's sunny I put on her rashguard top.

Not sure if it's already been said but where's the swim nappy?! Playing a bit of Russian roulette with the poo in a pool there!

Also, hate the bikini - just looks v weird IMO.

Not sure if it's already been said but where's the swim nappy?! Playing a bit of Russian roulette with the poo in a pool there!

Also, hate the bikini - just looks v weird IMO.

I thought the exact same thing! My first thought, was just the shock that it was a baby STRING bikini... Ugh. Then my second thought was, wow, what if she poops! So double ew on those two thoughts.
And yes, it is a kardashian baby, they do things for show..... Poor little baby girl

My LO usually poops first thing in the morning and then not again for the rest of the day. She goes swimming without a diaper in my IL's pool all the time and I don't worry about it at all!

Though I guess if it were a public pool I'd put one on just in case. I'd be mortified on the off chance she had a surprise poo.

Oh god no, I hate string bikinis on babies more than anything - they have special boob compartments for boobs ! It looks so weird.

I don't mind the more tankini style as I appreciate that it's easier to change a nappy than with a proper swimsuit - but really, I don't see what's wrong with just bottoms.

Yeah my LO usually goes for a poo at roughly the same time every day so I don't always worry about a swim nappy.

I think that bikini is pretty awful tbh, totally inappropriate for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->