• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bikinis on Babies.

I've experienced too many surprise poos to risk no nappy in a public pool!

No, that's horrible. Definitely not something I would put on my girls.

I hate it.

I dislike bikinis on babies/young girls in general though. Bikinis are meant to show off your body, they don't need that.

I don't have an issue with baby bikinis but that one is horrendous!!!

For me it's the bikini bottoms that are the worst part

Way too adult for a child.

I could take it or leave it. I don't find them "sexual" or anything on babies. I would have a problem with it for kids though.

My hubby is not a fan though so Sofia only wears one pieces to the pool :)

No, that's just creepy. What on earth does a baby need the top piece for.

Nah!
I mean if you want to put your lo in a bikini go ahead but not for my lo thanks. She's a baby not a teenager!

I think that one is far too grown up....we have a one piece for LO with the *boob* triangles though, I think on that suit it is age appropriate. It depends on the suit. A cute child styled 2 piece is OK IMO. I agree with the poster who mentioned it makes diaper changes easier. LO has not pooped in the pool yet, but when she does a one piece is going to be some work to get sorted out. Haha.

View attachment 647039

Edit ~ I really wish her suit had snaps, like a onesie! Would help with diaper changing.

I don't like them. But I won't judge a mother who chooses them. I just think the little one piece swimming costumes are soooo cute.

I dont like children in bikinis. To me they are to enhance curves a child doesnt/shouldnt have

Oh no, that picture is so awfully wrong!!

I'd probably let my kid run around naked at a pool or the beach so in principle I can't say I'm too bothered by it.

I have photos of myself wearing a triangle bikini when I was about eight or nine and I don't ever remember thinking it was sexualised, and it doesn't look particularly sexualised to me in the photos. My parents were pretty strict about appropriate clothing too. I guess I just see swimwear differently.

I had bikinis like this as a kid in the 1980s, never felt like I was being sexy. It was just the 'in thing' at the time. So not it doesn't worry me.

I had bikinis like this as a kid in the 1980s, never felt like I was being sexy. It was just the 'in thing' at the time. So not it doesn't worry me.

Haha, maybe that was just a more innocent time for us, growing up in New Zealand in our bikinis.

Haha, maybe that was just a more innocent time for us, growing up in New Zealand in our bikinis.

I never wore a bikini until I was about 11 and even then it was a thick, kids style one. But then I didn't grow up in the 80's :p

I find the one in the OP disgusting tbh, it's like a baby in a g string/thong. It's just so far from what I think is normal. My LO wears a swim diaper and nothing on top when she goes swimming

I don't like itsy bitsy bikinis like that, I don't mind the ones that are more like cropped tankinis as much but on young children. Hate anything other than a full swimsuit on babies.

Deffo not a fan! I love baby girl swimming costumes! They are always so cute! I wouldn't really want my baby girl wearing a bikini like that. I don't know what it is I don't like? Just makes me feel a bit uncomfortable ! Xxx

That bikini is awful. Normal baby bikinis are fine, I see no issue. But that top is disturbing to me personally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->