Birds Eye Fish Fingers

candeur

Reaction score
OH came home with a box yesterday and I was wondering if I can give them to Seren?
If so, what could I do with them? Mash them in sandwiches? Anything else? :shrug: I've absolutely no imagination when it comes to cooking! :dohh:

I've given fish fingers before. TBH, i didn't check the salt content. Bad mummy! I just gave it as finger food and he had it with mash and beans. Yum yum!!!

I've given fish fingers before. TBH, i didn't check the salt content. Bad mummy! I just gave it as finger food and he had it with mash and beans. Yum yum!!!

I just checked the box and they're 0.6g of salt per 4 fish fingers, so that's fine :)

Finger foods! How simple :dohh: thanks!

oooooooooo i never thought of these.....i want some for tea tonight now! x

I just checked the box and they're 0.6g of salt per 4 fish fingers, so that's fine :)

Finger foods! How simple :dohh: thanks!

Wow, thats good!I'll do them more often! We out for lunch for OH birthday last week and we got Oiver his first ever meal off a menu. Guess what it was??? Fish fingers, mash and baked beans!! My God, he loved it and the bar staff loved him for it!!!

Fish fingers, boiled chips and peas! AJ loves it! :munch:

yep i give rhys the odd fishfinger and mash etc, you could take the breadcrumbs off after cooking and mash it in with some mash potato if you liked sprinkle some cheese on top, fishermans pie :)

see i thought about these but they kinda sound 'junky' which put me off --- are they healthy enough for a baby then? Hope so cos i love them....lol x

my lo loves them :)
i cant see what would be bad about them , i guess they have a small amount of salt in the coating but as long as you arnt givingloads of salty foods all the time a little wont hurt and fish is really very good for them :)

Ah never thought of fish fingers!! Thats tea sorted for tomorrow then x

i give them as finger foods or mashed up with mash potato and cheese sauce, she loves it.

i have made Annabelle fish fingers with mash and peas and i do a bit of cheese sauce with it to moisten it up a little, she loves fish! they also do shapes that have veg inside them but i havent checked if they are any good for her or not they were on offer LOL

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"