Birth Announcement

What a wonderful blog and story - you all look fabulous and full of love!
Well done!

Shall be reading your blog right after posting this ! :haha: Your little one is gorgeous ! Congratulations ! Good luck :hugs: x

well done and congrats the photoes are amazing

Aw thanks everyone, Wilf has just made his Skype debut saying hello to my sister in Sussex, I get the feeling we'll have to do that lots!

x

Congratulations!! You look amazing considering you just had a baby!!

He is gorgeous!!!

Congratulations scuffer! So happy to hear you've had your little one. Have been waiting for your announcement! Glad to read your both doing well and are happy at home x

I've just read the birth story, you did so well and wow, he's a strapping boy! Did your midwife think he'd be big? I hope I'm as quick as you!

Hi

I have just read your birth story - I hope my labour & delivery goes as well!! The photos are fabulous too!

Congratulations to you both.

kx

I've just read the birth story, you did so well and wow, he's a strapping boy! Did your midwife think he'd be big? I hope I'm as quick as you!

She never mentioned, I said my OH had been big and she kind of shrugged it off (this was my first mw who was a bit rubbish anyway). When I was checked by a senior mw a few weeks ago she asked something in passing about the size of my previous babies and I did get the impression he was big!

He's just had his first bath and has passed out asleep across my legs, bedtime soon for both of us! x

So cute. You make me even more exited about meeting my little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->