Birth Pool In A Box

Dimbo

Wishing on a star
Reaction score
Ok, this may be a stupid question, but we've just got our birth pool in a box through, with accessory kit, from NCT. It doesn't appear to have a pump. We both kind of assumed it would have a hand/manual pump as it comes with everything else under the sun that you may need...?

Assuming they don't come with one as standard, does anyone have any recommendations to get one quite cheaply? I used a very good hand pump at my yoga class a few weeks ago to inflate my birth ball, and it was very quick so I don't mind if it's a hand pump, as long as it's good, but I'm not sure where it came from. Otherwise, where else can we get an electric one from? Any ideas? Thanks.

is it the emptying pump or inflation pump? a duel action pump it what's supplied for inflating it. You can get them from here they are also the only place I found the emptying pumps at a good price

We have the emptying pump, and I've just checked and it's definitely the emptying pump we have and there is no sign of anything to inflate it.

Thanks for that link. The hand pump they sell is the one that I used at yoga and was very good. I just need to decide now on the hand one, or the electric one... I'm tempted for the extra £5 just to get the electric one.

The hand pump does the job pretty quick, although I would guess not half as quick as the electric handy to have in the house after aswell

Definitely go for the electric pump and one that deflates as well. It's so quick. I've got the birth pool in a box too and have trialled pumping it up and it's very quick with an electric pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->