Birthday Festivities on a Budget

saitiffeh

Mom of 2 :)
Reaction score
Well I moved in February to be closer to family. My son is turning 4 in November and I am trying to figure out what we can do to make it special, yet affordable, and be able to celebrate with people my son cares about. Do any of you have some ideas on what we could do so he can have time with family, yet not break the budget?

Thanks ^_^

have a tea party, nothing major just some sausage rolls, cake crisps ect and have an open house type thing let people come and go as they please, its cheap and lol can see everyone he wants to. Maybe invite some some friends over from school and have a creative afternoon, junk modeling will get rub of all your rubish and they will have a great time.

We have so far only ever had family birthday parties. Generally i do a tea but for my lo's 2nd birthday this year i made a few big shepherds pies and veg and also a cake. We go to a church so we were able to use a hall there as our house isn't big enough.
We had the meal sitting down and then tea/coffee and cake afterwards. There were no party games as the only ones young enough were my two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->