bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

Hang in there MrsBroodyPant it's not long to wait now! I've got everything crossed for you!

This may not help u but i spotted week 5 til week 8 everyday and i have had 2 scans and listened to my babys heartbeat the past few days on a doppler x

Mrsbroodypant i remember when you lost your little girl, and when you offered me your support when my lo had a high risk of chromosomal abnormalities. Keeping everything crossed for you and your rainbow! xxxx

I hope all is well. I'm 12 weeks and had bleeding last night. Went to the er and I have a major uti ! That's what cuased the bleeding! That could be what your experiencing too!

When I was 7w4d I had a little dark blood when I wiped in the evening. I was terrified as I've had 4 miscarriages. I put a pad on for the evening when I slept. When I woke up the pad was completely soaked full. It was actually heavy. I knew it was over. I told my husband it was over, and he being the positive one thought maybe not. I told him for sure it was over and showed him the pad. I had an already booked ultrasound for the next day, so I didn't call my dr. That day I really had no spotting, but it picked up in the evening again. The only hope I had was that I had no cramping, but thought with that much blood it must be over. We went for the scan the next day, still spotting, expecting bad news, but surprisingly the baby was there with a hb of 153. Everything measured perfect. I have a fibroid, which my dr believed caused the bleeding. I've now been lightly bleeding/spotting for over 2 weeks and the baby is so far so good. I went for an us earlier this week and my ob now says I have a subchorionic hematoma, which can also cause bleeding. So not sure what was causing it, but it has finally stopped. So just know that bleeding doesn't always mean its over. Especially with no cramping. Good luck :flower:

Popping in from 2nd tri...

Thought i would share my experience with bleeding and spotting. I had brown and red brown spotting and even heavier than what you would consider spotting around 6-7 weeks and was put on progesterone until 12 weeks (no reason for the bleeding could be found though) then around 13 weeks I kept having gushes of bright red blood for about a week at very random times..again no explanation could be given BUT fast forward to today and my little bean is growing just as healthy and strong as he can. Hoping the same for you <3

Thank u to everyone for taking time to reply.

All your experiences really help me to keep positive.

Kno - I saw your post. I hope the uti clears up asap.

Today I have a little bit of brown discharge. It's not blood. It's just like a normal discharge texture but a bit brown.

Only one sleep til scan xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun!
I had a heavy bright red blood bleed at 7 weeks. With only a small amount of cramping. I went to A&E and they did a ultrasound and baby was fine and healthy. Bleeding does not always signify a miscarriage. I hope that everything will be okay on your scan! :hugs:

Good luck for your scan. I have one tomorrow for bleeding too xx

Good luck with your scan today, really hope everything's ok, thinking of you xxxx

Just read the whole thread and I'm thinking of you today! Hoping you get great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->