bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

I haven't been on in awhile, but was stalking the boards and saw that you are pregnant! congratulations and i'm keeping everything crossed this is your rainbow baby. Even with the scare, it seems you have a strong one in there :)

I'm so glad it is good news. Must have been bub snuggling in and getting comfy! Congrats x

Lovely news hunnie !! Think it's very rare for you too get Tripolgy 13or 18 again not sure about 21 but that's compatible with life ,

am wishing you the best !!

Are you going for screening for any type or just the NT scan & blood. Xxx

Thanks everyone!

I sooo hope this is my rainbow.
We will be getting nt scan and blood again. Hopefully it will come back low risk so I won't need anymore testing. Last time they couldn't even calculate a risk coz my blood was soo low! I know its rare to get a chromosome disorder again so FX. And like u said t21 is compatible with life :)
Xxx

Hi everyone.

When having a bowel movement tonight I have had a lot of cm. It was slippery and like egg white or a running nose. Is this ok do u think?

Xxx

Yea i always seem to have more when having a bowel movement

Ok thanks I won't worry about it.

Now I need to find something new to worry about lol only joking xxx

So today I have had more brown blood :-(

Getting another scan on Tuesday xxx

Sorry you are going through this mrsbroodypant. Will keep everything crossed for you xxx

I didn't know you were preggas, big congrats! Loads of ladies have some blood in pregnancy, I'm sure it will be fine XXXX

Did you dtd or anything like that in the last day or so I used to get spotting from that?

How far along are you now Broodypants? Got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks everyone.

I haven't dtd for a while. Im about 7 and a half weeks maybe. I don't actually know coz im confused about that too.

Ive got another scan so will see what happens.

Got flu terribly at the moment snd feel sooo ill

Xxx

It might be some blood from the previous bleed or potentially an irritated cervix that keeps spotting.
I had IVF, but had constant spotting from EC (so technically from O) to about 6 weeks before having a large bleed at 7 weeks. It continued for a little while with old blood. It could potentially be the same thing?

It's still very unnerving though :hugs:
I hope that everything goes okay at your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->