Bit puzzled, wdyt, opinions/experiences please (UPDATED)

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
So I usually have between a 26-28 day cycle and ovulate on day 12-14. This month ff put my ovulation at cd 15, which fits with cm and temps. I usually spot or have light blood when I check cm near to af due date, but this month not a spec, I always have a 14 day luteal phase max, this now the 16th day. I also have a stinking cold and have had for last couple of days, not sure if this has any bearing on it.

My temps were looking good, until this morning when it dropped a fair bit. I've been cramping but so far no af. Do u ladies think my temps are still ok or not? Anyone had a drop like this and had a positive? I know you're probs all going to tell me to test, but after 21 months of ttc I'm so afraid of the disappointment of another negative 😔.

Any advice/insights would be great fully received xx

im not a charter or temper, too complicated and useless for me personally.. all i know about it is its reliable for confirming ovulation occurred. but i use opks and i have a 28-30 day cycle. i usually get a positive opk cd14 on the dot each time. when my period was late, i had a cold and it was late for a week. it was just a cold but it delayed my period quite a bit. as far as temps, i wish i culd help better. i know progesterone causes temp rises during tww and if it dips near af due time, its doing that bcuz low progesterone will signal ur uterus to shed its lining soon.

i actually tried temping right before i found out i was pregnant but quit day 2 cuz it was stressful for me personally.

Thanks for your reply. Not sure that this mornings temp is accurate as I'm so blocked up with cold that I was mouth breathing, which I've read can give u inaccurate temps. Still no af so far today, or any sign. I'm so tempted to get a test, but all the shops are closed for Easter, so I'll just have to wait till tomorrow, then if no af I will get a test X

Temp is back up this morning, still no sign of af, boobs still sore, going to send hubby out to get a tests soon as shops open x

It's a BFP! anyone know how to upload pic from phone? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->