blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update,

Sorry to disappoint, no need for husband's blood
:p

Got a BFP on FRER with 1 hr hold urine.
Came up within 2 min nice and pink
[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/74711947@N07/8386236345/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8514/8386236345_a87d4e794a.jpg[/url] Untitled by elociN76, on Flickr[/IMG]

congrats!
so not even in the name of science huh?
lol

Lol He is not very good with blood esp his own, might pass out after the first drop....and I'd be needing more than that lol

I am in shock, we were not TTC I just felt something was not quite right with me. :)
Very happy though.
Also very very surprised that I got such a fat positive line only a few hours after a squinter, and after an hour hold as well, just thought I'd do another one before I experiment on my husband. :)
Just goes to show HCG levels in urine can change dramatically enough to turn a nearly negative test into a def positive in a matter of 3-4 hours. The line went very bright white at first and got really thick and saturated and then started getting pink.

I have a bunch of ICs arriving tomorrow lol

Your photos hate me Elocin lol I can't see it. Congrats, that is awesome. Your BOAS test was super dark. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Congrats elociN!!!

Bonnie, I see something in that top test, not sure what it is though...fx'd :) Have you tested tonight?

Congrats ElociN :happydance: started to read this thread last night and thought I want to have a go :haha: but after getting a BFN this morning thought better of it.

Fast forward to this evening when I was wrapping my sons pressie (he's 12 tomorrow) and I got a paper cut - so thought what the hell:haha:

Anyway a deff negative for me - no surprise really she turned up 10 minutes later :cry:

Will deff try this next month and will keep stalking:winkwink:

Good luck BOAS

:hugs:

X

Your photos hate me Elocin lol I can't see it. Congrats, that is awesome. Your BOAS test was super dark. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Flickr's been playing up, here is the latest test:
[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/74711947@N07/8387935776/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8212/8387935776_57d9820b8d.jpg[/url] Untitled by elociN76, on Flickr[/IMG]

It looks brighter in RL

Elo looks like a bfp to me!! Did you see mine a few pages back? My urine is negative though :cry:

No haven't seen yours. What page is it on? How many dpo? mine today is around 10-11dpo.
I started reading the thread and read about half way through but accidentally closed the page. Just catching up now.

Mine was at 10 dpo around 11pm so almost 11 dpo. Sorry just saw this now, but I see you found it...Congrats on your BFP! I'm hoping for the same. I'm 12dpo today and got a faint line on an IC, but neg on FRER :cry:

12 dpo SMU.jpg

This is from this morning. What dpo did you get a urine BFP? Had you been testing daily?

Elo looks like a bfp to me!! Did you see mine a few pages back? My urine is negative though :cry:

No haven't seen yours. What page is it on? How many dpo? mine today is around 10-11dpo.
I started reading the thread and read about half way through but accidentally closed the page. Just catching up now.

Mine was at 10 dpo around 11pm so almost 11 dpo. Sorry just saw this now, but I see you found it...Congrats on your BFP! I'm hoping for the same. I'm 12dpo today and got a faint line on an IC, but neg on FRER :cry:

View attachment 550581

This is from this morning. What dpo did you get a urine BFP? Had you been testing daily?

I went back and saw yours and it looked really dark
My FRER this morning had an almost non-existant line and a few hours later it was positive, so you still might get you BFP :)
I tested on monday (10dpo), yesterday, 11 DPO with BOAS, and this morning (very very almost not there shadow of a line) and this afternoon with 1 hr urine hold, BFP. !2 dpo today or thereabouts, wasn't charting.

Oo I like this thread, stalking. Wondering if it would be better to thin my blood with pee rather than water?

Some used saliva too....ahhhh all the bodily fluids we can choose from lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back