blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTCaWee1, are you going to try testing again today with frer?
I am stalking waiting for your bfp I'm sure you are going to get one as I can see a line on your IC.

I did this morning. But it is so faint you can barely see it but there is a shadow of a line that wasn't there yesterday

In two days it should be dark enough to take a photo!! Hope everything turns out the way you wish them. FX

image.jpg

Here it is. Idk if you can see it on the computer

I can see it. It looks just like mine did yesterday morning. I took another one today and it was even darker than the one yesterday afternoon. If you have another Frer I'd retest tomorrow afternoon.

this is such an interesting thread! I work in a lab and might have to steal some supplies to try this...I just got a very faint bfp...would be interesting to see what its like...

also...what are your ladies thoughts on breast milk on hpt?? I am curious about this also since its from the blood as well.

so I used a needle that we use with syringes and a dropper and put drops of blood with some double distilled water in a tube...then I centrifuged...I got a pellet which i assume is the red blood sells and the supernatant which is the serum...I tried with the serum on a few different tests...and am comparing to urine and breast milk test...Let me know what you think...

top test is urine, 3 middle blood...then breastmilk ...I see faint lines in all tests...what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 24
I see it on the first one, but I am not sure if I see on the blood. Maybe you are like me, I didn't get a bfp on BOAS then next did get a BFP on a FRER

yeah...I don't see it with the blood really either...I dunno...I guess we will see what happens...weird that it would show up on a hpt with urine and not blood...

yeah...I don't see it with the blood really either...I dunno...I guess we will see what happens...weird that it would show up on a hpt with urine and not blood...

I see it on the urine one too but not the others. Try it with whole blood diluted with saline. Thats what we do at work.

I can see it. It looks just like mine did yesterday morning. I took another one today and it was even darker than the one yesterday afternoon. If you have another Frer I'd retest tomorrow afternoon.

I'm losing hope.....:cry:

I'm losing hope.....:cry:

I could see lines on your tests, FRER included, so I'd test tom afternoon with FRER. Don't lose hope yet. x

TTCaWee1 - Don't lose hope hun - keeping my fingers crossed for you - what DPO are you now:flower:

So does anybody know how many POS BOAS we have had that are truly POS?

How many NEG BOAS - that have been truly NEG (like me)?

:hugs:

X

I am 14 dpo today. Another faint line on an IC. Same last night. Checked my CM and its not watery like usual right before AF but I have AF cramps. I usually have a 14-16 day LP

I am 14 dpo today. Another faint line on an IC. Same last night. Checked my CM and its not watery like usual right before AF but I have AF cramps. I usually have a 14-16 day LP

Even the Dr will tell you a line is a line!! Which means the only way you can see a pink line is if you are PG. So as long as it continues to get darker then it means that your HCG levels are climbing!! :thumbup:

So I realized that diluting the blood with distilled water will make the rbc's burst since it is a hypertonic solution making the rbc's take up water
And burst. I think I might try again.

TTCaWee1, have you got any FRERs left to try, Just for illustration, here are mine
12dpo 10am
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8075/8391385615_cb2dc7df2d.jpg
Untitled by elociN76, on Flickr

12dpo 4pm 'til this afternoon
Note the IC are hardly showing any lines. So if you have a line on IC I am sure you will get a BFP on FRER.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8331/8392459246_6061350ff8.jpg
FRER progression vs IC. by elociN76, on Flickr

Still stalking for your BFB :baby:

So I realized that diluting the blood with distilled water will make the rbc's burst since it is a hypertonic solution making the rbc's take up water
And burst. I think I might try again.

Aha, that might explain why my ICs didn;t work with blood and frer did, with frer I used saline and water with IC. BTW, boots own chapest test showed a shadow of a line with BOAS but very faint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"