blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has sunday monday and tuesday off, so i may take those days off from thinking and maybe get out and enjoy. But I know I will still be counting down the time in my head to test....btw I love your pic!

hows the weather over there??? I might just work all weekend...and do stuff around the house..maybe take my daughter somewhere to play and have fun. :shrug:

50s today but cloudy and rain the rest of the weekend. Might go to the mall with the indoor playground if I can get everyone dressed and ready to leave at the same time.

:flower: Hi everyone,
Just a update on my never ending situation :blush:
I had an internal scan this week. My ovaries are normal and i dont haver any fibroids or cycts that they can see and there was deffo NO BABY hiding in there.

sooooooo, it seems no period is down to my breastfeeding :thumbup:

I got a blarring positive with BOAS and lines with all my IC's using weewee. I dont think that BOAS is accurate and the IC's just gave me tons of evap lines.

:blush: Now this isnt to say i wont be BOAS again :blush: I find it quite fun and exciting line watching. If everyone has a hobby in life then i think trying to fall pregnant and line watching is mine ... it is very addictive indeedy :winkwink:

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

I am so happy you updated us! That sucks that there is no secret baby :( but awesome you have nothing wrong with you!!! I am wondering if those kind of tests show lines to easily?

whispers, weather is warmer here now too..

Glad you got some answers little bug! How old is your LO??? I am bfing too...
also, what brand of IC's did you use??

LOL LittleBug! I just reread your post and I have to agree that baby making is addictive! I have 2 more days then I shall start boas! Even know I know it will be negative at least I can actively do something besides just think and wonder....

My BOAS for 5DPO was negative, will try again in a couple days!!

Dr Gromps, we had loads of complications. Swelling around the baby, I was carrying triplets. Our pregnancy was classed as a co-existing molar pregnancy due to one of the babies been a molar. I lost the other at 9weeks and with to constant growth of the molar had to go in for weekly scans to make sure my son wasn't been squashed as they put it by the molar pregnancy. They have warned me not to TTC but i just cant help myself! They told me all these problems was due to the clomid. But i think it was just a "bad luck" case x

LOL LittleBug! I just reread your post and I have to agree that baby making is addictive! I have 2 more days then I shall start boas! Even know I know it will be negative at least I can actively do something besides just think and wonder....

Its SO addictive!! LOL!!

My BOAS for 5DPO was negative, will try again in a couple days!!

I BOAS too...because I didn't get a clear negative...and I did...

Dr Gromps, we had loads of complications. Swelling around the baby, I was carrying triplets. Our pregnancy was classed as a co-existing molar pregnancy due to one of the babies been a molar. I lost the other at 9weeks and with to constant growth of the molar had to go in for weekly scans to make sure my son wasn't been squashed as they put it by the molar pregnancy. They have warned me not to TTC but i just cant help myself! They told me all these problems was due to the clomid. But i think it was just a "bad luck" case x

wow!! Thats crazy!! Why can't you tTC? What are the chances that will happen again???

So...BOAS today, 7 DPO is neg...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo1copy_zpsb38193f9.jpg

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo2copy2_zps7e1b96b0.jpg
But, I also...POAS...before my workout...and didn't think much of it and went after and saw a pink line...def could be an evap since I didn't look at it during the time limit, but here it is...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo2_zps5d9e2489.jpg

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo2copy_zps7108225d.jpg

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test106613

I think since the BOAS is neg that this is an evap...

guess we will see what tomorrow holds!!

Aaargh I so want to BOAS - I mentioned it to my mum - did she think I was mad:haha: :nope: she said seen as though the doc would not do a blood test for you - do one on yourself, in fact if you wait till I visit I will prick your finger for you:wacko:

Dr Gomps - How come that line is so clear then? - I know it wasn't within the time frame but still can't wait for the next exciting installment:happydance:

Anyone else due to BOAS soon:flower:

:hugs:

X

Wow that is a pretty convincing line Dr!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see more even if they are evaps!

I know whispersof3 and seeingdouble are also 7 DPO...not sure if they are going to BOAS...

I can't wait until tomorrow! :rofl:

I know whispersof3 and seeingdouble are also 7 DPO...not sure if they are going to BOAS...

I can't wait until tomorrow! :rofl:

I did last night and def. bfn! I can't wait till seeingdouble posts her pics! They are pretty cool.....SEEINGDOUBLE come out come out wherever you are!

So, I am 7DPO today as well, and I did a BOAS yesterday that was negative. My temp dipped way down today, just above the coverline, so that could be an implantation dip. I will BOAS again tomorrow, and post the results. BTW, Dr, I see the line too!! My second BOAS (from Saturday afternoon) was in my drawer, and when I took it out to take pics, it had a line!! But, like you, I am chalking it up to an evap because it def appeared outside of the time limit by a lot!! See for yourselves, this is 24 hours after taking it.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 28
I'm not sure I have ever posted here, although I have been a member for a while now, but this is truly fascinating! I had a tubal ligation almost 9 years ago but am in the process of saving for a reversal (hence my lurking on these sites! :winkwink: ) I really want to do this just to see if it is accurate for me seeing as I definitely should NOT be pregnant! lol

I will grab a few cheap tests today and experiment for you all. :)

I'm 5dpo today and dying to test already (major test addict!) did we establish the best way to BOAS? Might have to give it a go :blush: I've just been reading that HCG is produced before implantation, I do have a 'heavy' feeling in my belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"