Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance: Dr Gumps! Now for a + with pee :haha:

Seeing Double-- I can see the lines :dance:

Seeing Double - I can see the lines:happydance::happydance:

How exciting for both of you:flower:

:hugs:

X

So I took two ICs with my SMU, one had no second line, and the other had another really super faint line. I took the second one because the first had really weak dye, even on the control line. FRER was negative with the SMU. I'll get some more FRERs and keep testing over the next couple days. I'm also going to BOAS with an IC today. My First Signal BOAS was negative, but we'll see what happens!!

Seeing Double - Maybe because your wee was dilute:flower: I found in my pg I give out more hormones on an evening - so tell me why I still test in the am:haha:

Also BOAS in theory should be able to be used at any time of the day right? - oh no not good for us with BOAS addiction aaarrrrrgh:winkwink:

Hope those lines get nice and dark for you :happydance:

X

Ok ladies, just got home with 2 Dollar store tests, about to experiment! I'll let you know what happens! :)

:happydance: this BOAS is addictive watch out:haha:

Good luck hun how many DPO are you MN?

X

Mn has a tubal ligation....so she is a neg control I believe right??

seeing double your smu is def more dilute...

I was starting to go crazy that my results were in my head so I BOAS again and it was the same result...fx'ed more news tomorrow...

Seeing double I totally see the line!

How exactly are you all doing your BOAS?

YAY, DrGomps!!! That's awesome!!! I posted a thread in the pg test gallery of all my tests, because I was starting to think I was going crazy too!

Seeing double I totally see the line!

How exactly are you all doing your BOAS?

Thanks, Pixie!!

Some of the ladies are pricking their fingers, usually with lancets from blood sugar testing. DrGomps is the one who has access to a centrifuge, so she is separating serum and using that. I am using insulin needles to draw a CC or so of blood and diluting with urine or saline to get the test to absorb it. The thread is REALLY long, but quite interesting!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi :hi: I've been stalking since the beginning of the thread :haha: good luck seeingdouble and drgromps!!

Mn has a tubal ligation....so she is a neg control I believe right??

seeing double your smu is def more dilute...

I was starting to go crazy that my results were in my head so I BOAS again and it was the same result...fx'ed more news tomorrow...

Yes, you are correct. Seeing as there's like 1 in 1000 chances for me to actually be pregnant I thought I would contribute to the experiment. :)

With that said I do chart bc I wanted to get back in the routine for after the reversal, so I am 11dpo, definitely should show in blood by now.

It seems as though you ladies may be on to something. My boas is completely BFN as expected!

Negative control :bfn: :)

Attachments

• 0312142406_01.jpg
    0312142406_01.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 30
Pixie I use a lancet on my fingers. :)

Afternoon pee test....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 53
I'm seeing something v v v v very faint on the pee test drgromps :thumbup: