blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant save you lol. I would be doing it starting like 4-5 dpo or so but I am not testing til May this time (After AF is late). Doing a relaxed cycle.

I think I am ovulating today so excited....

ooh fx'ed lovely lace and :dust:

I brought some hpts to work...I have no self control...trying to prevent myself from pricking myself. :haha:

But if you don't prick yourself then you would of carried them all the way to work for nothing ....lol...sorry I am an enabler I guess lol

I tested!! and I think I see a line...AHH!!!

feeling really dizzy and thirsty today too...hopefully thats a good sign!! :D

Hey ladies!! I did a couple of BOAS tests (varying the mixture) and a POAS test, and all are negative. I am beginning to think I am never going to get pregnant!!! Here are the pics, the BOAS when wet, after drying, and the POAS.

DrGomps, that is so exciting!!! Pics!! FXed for a nice, clear line!

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 39
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 20
i see a line on the 1st test in the pics?? i i havent read all the post in this, but ? how did yall do the blood test on hpt? i tried it today but bfn, did you use just all blood or did you use blood and urine?

Hello gang.. started spotting today very lightly... im worried that my positive start is ending badly! Going to keep hoping as I know some bleeding early on is normal - but preparing myself for the worse :(

Oh no!!! Hope this is just some minor spotting, and you have a sticky bean!!!

Here you ladies go! Even bunnies get POAS and TWW headaches.

https://i46.tinypic.com/ega0dt.jpg

I decided to test using an accu-clear test with my blood and saliva..(easiest for me) and I got an instant positive.

then made hubby take one and he got an instant positive as well :/

the pic isnt showing up on my end to see....did you use the right me...if you use to much blood you will always see a line...or if you look at it after it sits awhile

This literally showed up within 30 seconds. I used both blood and saliva. I did this by vigorously brushing my teeth and spitting into a cup, then I mixed with a bit of water to thin it out. I dipped the accu-clear test in and bam, 30 sec later bfp...

I'm gonna do a diff test tomorrow. I'm reading that a man would get a bfp if he has testicular cancer...this is crazy!

I read that too...lovelylace had posted video on how to do it a few pages back if you wanted...there still isnt a pic though sorry

Yes if you use too much blood it will either cause a negative or have two lines only because the blood gets stuck.

And a positive result for men can mean he has problems below but I would test just his urine alone because if its negative thats a good sign.

the pic isnt showing up on my end to see....did you use the right me...if you use to much blood you will always see a line...or if you look at it after it sits awhile

Lele looks like you ovulated.. shoot I still waiting I think today's the day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back