blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try that... I ran water through after the one from last night dried, to make the line show better. It's def purple and a true line, but again, false positives seem to happen with Wondfos.

Ok, my BOAS from last night and a few minutes ago... the wondfo from last night came up in the 5 minutes, but it is def more noticeable after drying. This morning's were all BFNs, so it was prob a fluke test. I'm pretty sure I'm 10DPO today, so still in the reasonable time frame for false negatives. They say it takes 2-3 days after implantation to show in blood, and a couple more for urine. Still, I don't feel like this is my month, IDK why, I've felt that way since the start of the cycle. So, I'm not getting too worked up about it!!!

In order... yesterday's wet, yesterday's dry, today's in the time frame.

i can deff see the middle pics lines, and the set on the right i swear i can make out a line on the top and bottom ones!

fx'ed this is it for you seeingdouble!! And that I join you in a few days!!!

:dust:

Seeing Double - Ooooh that looks promising hun - shame you never kept up with your temps :cry:

I agree with Dr Gomps - urine is probably better than water as hopefully it will have some HCG in it as well :happydance:

Dr Gomps - It may come to that but for now - I will just prick my finger or catch the spot:haha: as I'm unable to test after this month as the FS wants us either to have protective bd or abstain altogether for at least the next three months until all results are back:dohh:

:hugs:

X

why do you need to abstain??? surely trying won't hurt anything while you wait for results???

So, I just checked and I can def see a line on one of the Wondfos from this AM, and again I think there is a squinter on the CG test. I tried to get water through them, but they are still too wet, so I will run it through after they dry and see if I can get new pics. I think this will settle the whole false positives with Wondfos thing... if I'm NOT pregnant this cycle we'll know Wondfos can't be trusted without verification using another test. I want to do a BOAS with a FRER, but I am not sure how since they seem to need so much more liquid.

is the frer the kind you pee on in mid stream? i wonder if you could kinda coat that part first with blood then dip into a container of urine quickly after maybe? i have no clue, never done that kind of test before

yeah, you would need ALOT of blood to do a FRER, you can always mix some blood with urine. xX

Yeah, midstream. The wick is quite long and thick, I always dip mine rather than do midstream, and it takes a full 15-20 seconds.

Hi ladies, I am still waiting to ovulate feels like it is taking forever :(

Seeing your tests make me wanna test lol

Lele, when do you expect ovulation?? I see some positive signs on your chart. GL!!

Dr Gomps - They don't want me to have an oopsie:blush:

I think the worry for them is if they begin testing me and then I get pregnant in the meantime - there will be a strong possibility I may lose it again without knowing the reason why ie it could be just a lack of progesterone easy to put right - I feel sad that my choice is being taken away from me for a few months but then I can also see why they are telling me to be cautious - hopefully I will get my BFP and not have to worry as I'm not getting any younger:cry:

Hopefully we will all get our BFPs :happydance::happydance:

X

Lele - Welcome back - your chart is looking good it looks like you may O in the next few days:happydance:

X

should be ovulating around the 14th i think using opk's so we will see

waiting to O always takes forever...I normally don't O until CD 21...so its crazy long for me...

I can't wait to test...TTC is just one long waiting game...

I am having lots of dizzy spells and a crazy bad headache...hoping these are good signs...

Yeah I am waiting to ovulate myself unless I already did been kinda lazy this cycle. Been bding but forgting temps. I got me a bunny a week ago and he's taking a lot of my time so I forget things because he's makes me like uber happy. He comes by me and snuggles me and Buzzes like a bee he really makes that sound.

We got to get him fixed we thought he was but nope! He started humping my kittens last night. Skipping yeah... Lol. It was funny but I felt bad for my kittens. Luckily they moved away.

I feel like this cycle will be the longest cycle because I wont be testing til May I promised hubby.

So, I just checked and I can def see a line on one of the Wondfos from this AM, and again I think there is a squinter on the CG test. I tried to get water through them, but they are still too wet, so I will run it through after they dry and see if I can get new pics. I think this will settle the whole false positives with Wondfos thing... if I'm NOT pregnant this cycle we'll know Wondfos can't be trusted without verification using another test. I want to do a BOAS with a FRER, but I am not sure how since they seem to need so much more liquid.

I think if your not you may just have some hcg in blood all time I never can get a positive on one even with blood unless pregnant.

I posted videos on how to do the blood test, maybe just too much blood one the test and not enough water? If you use too much blood it will show either an inncorect negative result or leave a blood stain ladies mistake as positive. Got to have the mixture right.

I had my doctor show me how to do it but still had to Olay around with the mixture. In my 3rd video I showed what happens when you put too much blood on it and that how some tests are just duds.

:hi: lovely lace...can i see your videos???

how is clomid treating you...I am on it this cycle too...hopefully for the last time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"