blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I can find them for you and post again n in email too.

Here is video 3 detected to you boss ladies n ladies with losses

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=jTujv9xE2Y4

Here's video one how much blood you should have and how much water you should have I messed up mixture and had to add mire water in the second video which shows how much liquid all together you should have for correct results.
Video One

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMUG_8P2h3c

Video two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-eddv9tREA

lovelylace were you pregnant when you made these videos???

I am doing it somewhat differently, I spin my blood down in a centrifuge and just use the serum. Also, if you add regular water it can make the blood cells burst, I used saline to dilute whole blood, but now I am just using serum! :D

this just showed up a bfp for me... how accurate is it?????

Attachments

• today 2.jpg
    today 2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 23
Yes I was pregnant. I was in process of loosing my first (twin) in video three no bleeding but did fond out my levels decreased. Than on the 28th of March I lost the second twin. And started bleeding. My levels decreased than increased which is common for twin losses (vanish twin syndrome).

looks good!! I think with those tests its pretty accurate! How many DPO are you??

Yes I was pregnant. I was in process of loosing my first (twin) in video three no bleeding but did fond out my levels decreased. Than on the 28th of March I lost the second twin. And started bleeding. My levels decreased than increased which is common for twin losses (vanish twin syndrome).

sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Lovely, would you say equal parts blood and saline?? I'm still having trouble w the mixture!!

The saline never worked for me. So I used water. I don't know how to help with the saline wsys gave me false negatives. My doctor prefers water so does the ER.

But it would be like 5-6 good drops of blood and like 9 drops of water.

If you use a eye liner pencil top like I did do 6 drops of blood than fill with water or.saline half way Mark or to where the water looks half way in the contaner.

Lovely, would you say equal parts blood and saline?? I'm still having trouble w the mixture!!

Your going to want more saline or water than blood. So equal amount won't work. Add some more water than what you have blood it should be really watery like. But still red/redish orange in color...

I have used urine...the idea is that it would have more hormone...it is a similar osmolarity to blood.

looks good!! I think with those tests its pretty accurate! How many DPO are you??

sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I am around 17 dpo - ovulated later than normal and was away for a long weekend - so having to guestimate!!! Here's hoping

what do the pee tests say??? 17 DPO is good though, means your late right??

yeah.. I had 3 bfp's but lines a bit faint but definitely there... but some bfn's also... so getting a bit annoyed with the process as just want a clear answer.. right now! Ever since the first line and with being 4 days late im ultra excited/nervous/erratic... but my hormones always have been slow to show... but resulted in chemical pregnancies - just hope this is a sticky bean!

why dont you try a digi or maybe go to an E.R complaining of "pain" or something maybe lie about when your last period was and they will do a blood test....sorry if this offends anyone

tried digi and it was bfn... then got bfp this morning (but not digi)... so confused!!!! Hence extreme of the boas!!!

Congrats, Dipsy!!! FXed for a sticky bean!!

I don't have any new BOAS today, I'm actually at the ER right now for a wicked abcessed tooth that isn't responding to antibiotics. I'll do another BOAS when I get home. My POAS have all been totally negative, so I'm probably out.

dipsy how frustrating. I know how that it...def go get a blood test

seeing double...ouch the absess sounds horrid.

ladies...I really want to BOAS today...please save me from myself! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->