**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Aww so you will be the youngest!! no i dont snoop too much, i was just looking at your gorgeous little girlie!! Shes only a few weeks younger than Harrison :cloud9:

Im trying to think of a good meeting place girls... Im not sure where has enough room for multiple prams etc, and there aren't many sofas at all, so i was thinking maybe we all meet outside Nandos? The one below the cinema because its bigger, and has the big space outside for us to wait... good plan?

If anyone has any better ideas, speak up :lol:

I will be.. :( Aww really? that's good! :)

That sounds like a good idea to me, how many prams will there be?

how old are you sue?

I am going to get lost... I always park in john lewis car park where the kiddies spaces are... I think its the john lewis carpark :blush:

I'm 25. A proper old fogey compared to you young'uns coming :D

I usually park on M&S rooftop :)

Oh my I'm positively ancient then Sue! I'm 30!!

Ok so I was getting really worried as i'm 28 on the friday before we meet :blush: such a old fogey too lol

If anyone wants me on facebook - i'm under Hayleys :D Sarah with the pumpkin bum photo :D

Oh I'm not the oldest fogey then. I probably act like it :jo: :rofl:

Shall we race our mobility scooters round John Lewis? :rofl:

Thats where i park i think... its a roof haha . and you come out near star bucks on the top floor x

Yes that's the one. I like to have a little graze before a hard day at the shops:blush:

lol i always have to go to krispy kremes but i saw the have a cadburys coffee shop now!

Aww georgie nothing to be scared of! I'm not scarey :D

You can't miss me, I am the big chubby lady :lol:

We normally park in the house of fraser carpark - outside Zizzi and pizza express!

Eeeek 1 weeeeek!!!!

When I used to go with FOB we parked in the multistorey, handy if it was raining! I just know I am going to get lost parking, I have a tom tom to actually find it its just the parking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->