• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

oh and Jem :D I've only been speaking to Hayley and just recently 24/7 and Georgie so dont worry about no one knowing you :D

Jen you meanie :rofl: :kiss:

Georgie, why are you scared of meeting me?!

xxx

You can all have my number if you like!! If anyone needs it, just PM me on here or fb... im happy to come and locate lost people/direct you places.

:D Aww i feel like mother hen :rofl:

Pops, just because your so like lovely and big on the forum...i donnnoooo!

Xx

I think I can cope with that! Although I haven't been to bluewater since I was pregnant!!!

Awww Jen, you should still come... nobody knows me either don't worry, and i'm a baby myself :blush: i feel like i'm to young to come, but i still want to!! oh and i'm also a massive wuss!
Plus all of you seem so lovely :hugs:
Aww Hayley, you deffinatly sound like mother hen :winkwink:
xx

Oi Georgina, you had better be there because I loves you:kiss:.

thats twice peoples have called me Georgina on bnb today :shock: :haha:
Im suprisingly not scared to meet u sue!!
Im excited to meet everyone, but I can imagine your on my wavelength!
What kiddies are u bringing?
xxx

thats twice peoples have called me Georgina on bnb today :shock: :haha:
Im suprisingly not scared to meet u sue!!
Im excited to meet everyone, but I can imagine your on my wavelength!
What kiddies are u bringing?
xxx

No one's scared of me, I'm probably the least scary person you could meet :lol:

I'm bringing Ozzie I think. Ben's off so figured it would be better if I didn't have the older two going crazy (plus I can xmas shop without them having a clue :muaha). But if you want to borrow Ozzie, be my guest. He spent this evening at the fireworks wiping my foundation off my face and thinking it was amusing :hissy: :lol:

i like the idea of Christmas shopping :happydance:
Im going to take turns pushing all the different buggies :haha:
Ohh he sound slike such a sweetheart!
Emilys Lily is going to become my new best friend ;)

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/smiley.gifhttps://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/egyptian.gif

:dohh: forgot to ask about swapping days :(

I have to get over my fear of shopping centre's on a weekend within a few weeks of xmas as well. What was the final plan for lunch? Is it definitely nandos? Not sure if I can a) arrange it and b) face it.

BTW if I come I'm the oldest by miles

Tig, age doesnt matter at all...you can come sit with me if you want, Ill chat with you - my friends scared of going and getting drinks from the bar and I help him with that xx

It will be fine hun i used to have a big fear of eating in front of people :blush:

Now i am just a pig... OINK

Yep its definately nando's :)

Ladies... guess who will have a nice shiny new contraption to show off?

Its a baby-carrying-shiny-rolling-moving vehicle..... called a bugaboo cameleon :dance:

Ohh Hayley, i'm jelous, i want a bugaboo cameleon, but i'm not allowed another pram.. :cry:

i'm excited!! less than a weekk!!
Ohhh, i always get embarassed and feel like i sound really stupid, so i end up really shy, you lot will pobably think i'm really quiet, but i'm a little chatterbox once i get started!! :)
xx

Tigs you know me :D i'll makesure your ok :D

ohhhh you bought one Hayley! I may have to just have a push of your new wheels just to convince myself that a new buggy is not required lol i have only just bought a baby jogger and OH would kill me if I bought a expensive one lol did you buy it new in the end :D

I cant wait till next Saturday :D I have so many lovely things planned this week :D

Tuesday - Harrods to see father christmas :D
Friday - my birthday
Saturday - seeing you girls :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116