**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

oo-err when i type house of fraser it adds a link to them! they have fancy advertising :wacko: john lewis did it too!!!

i noticed that, i accidently clicked on it!! strangee :wacko:
xx

can i take someones number incase i get lost!

I want to come but noone knows me and I'm a big fat wuss :D

emily you can send me your no. if you want? i definately wont get lost finding you :haha:

Jem, just come along!!! you wont know anyone unless you meet them ;) x

Bet you was memorizing the map eh Gee.... so you dont embarrass yourself on sat ;) i know your game....

:rofl::rofl:

its now a little picture saved on my phone ;)

I was walkign around thinking....I cant do this, I cant do this, Im tooo shy to meet you all!

:smug: i dont need a map.... :rofl:

You will be fineeeee... if you dont come to this one you wont go to london, or liverpool.... you NEED to get one meet outta the way (so do i!) so the others will be easier!

There aren't any scary people at this one either :D No mods!!! :haha:

:haha: Im scared of everyone!
My biggest worry is everyone has their kiddies to fuss over, and its a 'babyandbump' meet - I have no baby or bump (well I do have a bump but thats all food :haha)

Just feel a little bit stupid

xx

Food babies are allowed! You can borrow harrison if you like, he loves strangers. He wont fuss or anything... will give me some "rest-my-arms" time!

xx

Ill get over it!

I just know everyone must me thinking why is she even on this forum!

just having a wobble :blush:

Georgie Im counting on you helping me with my 2!

Toddlers get bored very easily :dohh:

Thanks Em :hugs: Im just being silly I think - Ill be ok when I get there - i hope!
We need to talk cake too...:thumbup:

xx

...mmmm.....cake...

So, is everyone OK to meet outside the big nandos below cinema at 11.00am - 11.30am? x

Ermmm you know where the massive h&m is, and krispy kreme??
downstairs from there in the big round open space bit that leads outside.

water circus i think its called???
x

eta - will find map/pic

This:

In between marks and spencer, and house of fraser. Turn left just past boots (coming from m&s) stay downstairs, and you will see a huge nando's :)

Alternatively, find your way to the cinema, go down the steps/lift and there is nando's!

I will get there early if you's want... then no one gets lost :) xx

Attachments

• Picture 16.png
    Picture 16.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
ok so we're meeting downstairs at nandos in the water circus area :D right I should be able to find that :) I will probably be there at 11ish unless izzie falls asleep before then - and in that case it will be more 11.30ish - Hayley if your getting there easlier, can I grab your moby number incase i end up running late and can meet you further round etc :) i park at John lewis :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->