**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Oh only just seen the update!! I'm coming :D (i feel slightly scared about saying that as I dont know anyone and noone is going to talk to/like me haha, and i haven't been bluewater for ages and i'm totally going to get lost!!)

And any time is good for me really so i'll just go with the general consensus :)

Oh and any of you feel free to facebook me it would be nice to half reconise faces haha :) search joely morris and my display pic is my little man, i'd add yous on msn but i dont have it anymore :(

Don't worry I'm worried no one will know me either!! I'm melanie horn on facebook ( no msn) and am friends with a couple of other bnb girls! Pic is me and Cormack

i'm [email protected] :D

i've added the addresses on here so far and can set up a group on msn chat so if anyone is online we can all see :D

Right, Im going through my list...

Gonna update the front page now, then will list here any updates i need!!

x

Are you going to attend with your lovely facial hair and glasses snowball? Will make you stand out. :D xx

Of course. I feel naked without my facial hair thesedays. Plus it's winter and I have to keep my top lip warm:winkwink:

I forgot to say. I am as blind as a bat. I'm supposed to wear contacts but I never get round to ordering them so can someone flag me down. Even if you have to leap into my pathway, please don't let me mince past everyone in a daze :rofl:

i added a few people on facebook, but couldn't find everyone..
i won't know anyone very well either...

oh and my name is alex by the way :)
xx

send me a message on her with your name as you wont be able to add me.

I already have you sue.. is it cherry flavoured?

alex ive accepted :) lucky you had the same piccie as on here, or i would have been confused :haha:

i've just realised... i think im the youngest.... :(

how old are you hayley? cause i was thinking i was the youngest and i'd be the odd one out.. :( so i wouldn't worry!

ahh i try to keep them similar to avoid confusion! i was meant to put a message with it saying who i am, but it's getting late!
xx

i was 20 in september... how old are you? You look young from your fb (i snooped :lol:) x

haha, yeah i am, i'm the youngest, i'm only 18.. :( but probably look about 12 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->