**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

I have just realised....I share everything with you guys...you all know exactly how Im feeling, stuff that no-one in the world knows....

How am I going to be able to look at ya all! You all know Im a twat....argh scared!!

Sparkle...glad u can come! xx

24/7 has just told me about this. I'd love to come but not sure if FOB can change his visiting day.

oh thats the day after my birthday :D can I come please 24/7 said your meeting up in Bluewater (my second home).

Lots of name dropping going on here, I'm feeling very popular!! :D xx

Lots of name dropping going on here, I'm feeling very popular!! :D xx

haha :thumbup: :flower:

ohhh how exciting :D i'll be there with whizz :cloud9: and she'll be in her baby jogger :thumbup: anyone coming from my end (Orpington) who needs a lift give me a shout :hugs:

eeeek im so lost, cant remember what im meant to update and what not!!!

i need a list!!!

Yay yay yay!! I'm in! Not sure how long it'll take us but I'll check. I've met Emily and lily before (but not Jack!)

I'm Melanie btw!!

:happydance: oh would be great if you can come!! I bet Cormack has grown loads! And Jack was in my tummy last time we met :cloud9: And now he's turning one next month :cry:

if im quiet, just talk to me and i will get in conversation - but im CRAP at starting conversations, i lack social skills from being so shy when i was little!!! Just talk to me and i will come out of my shell a bit!!!! x

Im gemma by the way lol.

I used to be shy but my happy pills have helped that lol!!

shoudl we all add each other on msn and then we can do group chats? might be easier that way?

yea but not everyone will be online at the same time and stuff babe?

xx

boo lol. there goes my good idea... maybe just to get to know each other a bit better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->