• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Ohh, Happy birthday for fridayy!! :) i wanted to see father christmas at harrods, but thought annie wouldn't care, so i'd look like i'm just there for myself :haha:
xx

Yep, we got a new one! I couldn't be doing with buying one on ebay - someone posted on here the other day, her one arrived mouldy, its just not worth the risk with that amount of money involved! Plus this way we know its in 100% perfect condition, and in the colours we want :D

Ooh sarah you have a good week!!!! I cant wait to take H to see father christmas, we are going to the Selfridges grotto this year! We have tickets :dance: There is a train ride too!!!
xx

congratulations Hayley - bet your so excited to get it! Did you get the carrycot too?xx

LOL me and liam were just being silly and imagining harrison's 1st date on saturday!!

"Err... Hey baby ;) check out my wheels... fancy a ride?"

"Hey... i see you drink 6m+ milk.... i like a mature woman"

"Check this out.... i can put the top down... *puts down pram hood* check me out...."

:rofl: we are imagining some smooth little dude who knaws on peoples shoulders :rofl::rofl:

"Hey sweet cheeks... uhhh... you wanna share a milk?"

:rofl:

Glad it's not just us that finds it funny :haha: Seriously, if you could see him when he is all happy and chewy you'd laugh even more, its SO him!! xx

Lol see Oliver is sleese... he tried pulling his girl friends tights off. He has a thing for ladies and flirts with everyone

haha Hayley you have made me giggle alot :D

Sarah I know I've already met you, it is the shopping centre I have a problem with not meeting people.

If you do another one on a weekday not just before xmas I'll come.

Will you come for a birthday meal with me next year tigger? I want to meet you!!
xx

Yay, come Toria :happydance:

How many of us are going now?

There's loads, i've lost count :haha:
And im very worried at the lack of space for prams :wacko: x

We could always pop them all in the Disney shop, go off have a cuppa, come back and they'll still be entertaining themselves away:haha:. When I was little I always wanted my mum to leave me in a Disney shop:blush:

I cried in the Disney Shop when bluewater first opened - i was 9 or 10, my mum left me there looking at the tv screens, then she vanished :shock: i cried :rofl: she was over by the till!!!! Never again... scarred :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->