• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

i *think* 13 people are coming. plus babies & kiddies! x

I dont know anything! Just seen prams there when we have been...Im guessing thats for older kiddies...like buggies...x

Yeah i think so... im trying to "place" in my head where it is in that nando's... i cant picture it :dohh:

Im unsure if we will all be able to go on one massive table, we may to split into 2 biiig tables :D

:blush: my bad, sorry. I dont mind squishing wherever I can fit...I dont think we will all fit on one table either, and its going to be really really busy.

Does anyone have any objections to me bringing my camera?

Anyone else getting really nervous?

xxx

i'm crapping it. i'm going to hide behind the pram and harrison. i may also wear a HUGE coat to hide in.
Cameras are fine... just warn me so i can shut my mouth and open my eyes :lol:

We took harrison into Pizza Hut when he was like 2 weeks old... guess what they said ?? "will you be needing a highchair?" :dohh:

yeah sorry, :blush: I have no idea when babies have high chairs and things - sorrrrieeeee!

I want to ask, dont want to take pics of people LO's if they dont want them on camera etc. Please all let me know! <3

Im CRAPPING it...cant beleive I agreed to come now!!

LOL when they can sit up unaided :)
I couldn't believe it... she was like... aww he is teeny! does he want a highchair? :rofl:

No one else on fb can see pics in tagged in so yeah its fine. H is all over bnb too, so no worries there!!!

Im a little scared what people will think of me. Im not as "forward" as i am on here. Im stupidly quiet. And i make silly remarks. I talk with my hands. I get distracted as i cant think of what to say. I AM SOCIALLY INEPT!!

... oh crikey :wacko:

How old are they when they can sit up? :blush: Fell like a right old twat now...
I will only take pics if everyone agrees... :)

Hayley, I think I come across as quite forward on here too...but Im hiding behind a screen so its easy to...I am really quiet and shy IRL, Im scared that Im not going to live up to what I come across as aswell xx

lol we can just sit and ignore each other in the corner Gee :rofl:

Oooh i wonder what i can wear. ....

I will prob distract my nervousness fussing over everyone or something...everyones going to think Im a twat!

Yeah...I dont know either...have to dig something out the bottom of the wardrobe! I know it doesnt matter, its just a day shopping, but it does matter because Im stooopid!

x

I have to disguise bits of me :lol: it matters a lot! Plus i cant wear black as that shows baby drool more, and everyday without fail harrison covers me in milky drool!!!!

I hope we dont get there, then no one turns up. That would be so embarrassing :( Or even worse - i get there, and NO ONE shows up. :cry:

I will definatly be there so even if its just the two of us, you wont be alone!

Ill either have leggings and Uggs or Jeans and Uggs...:haha:

xx

Just to add - when it gets to 11.01 i will be worried that no one is coming :rofl:

i TOLD you im socially inept :haha:

Seriously though - i'm so excited you lot had better show up!!!!!!!

I'm worried I'll turn up and everyone will think, 'Yeah she is a prat like I thought' :wacko:

Sue, youre not a prat!!!!!! I think you're hilarious!!!xx

Emily says I come across a lot different in real life :rofl: She keeps meeting up with me again so that can't be a bad thing :rofl:

Im scared i will turn up and people with think what a mess..

And georgie they can sit up anywhere from 5 months + depends on the baby, I mean Oliver has been sitting since about 5 months and now he is trying to walk at 8 months.

Also if anyone wants oliver for the day you are more than welcome :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->