• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Aww ok, thanks hun, I feel like a twat because I don’t know those sort of things!
No one will think you’re a mess babe! I will look like a state but hey…we are all friends!
I would take Oliver as his so cute, but Im crap with babies…I will happily help you though xx

TBH Im quite happy to just have like Mcdonals if its easier?

Ahh i'm really excited, just caught up on what i missed last nightt!! :)
I still just feel really nervous because i think i'm the youngest?

once i get going i can be a bit of a chatterbox.. but i'll either sit in a corner all quietly or just make a complete pratt of myself.. :blush:

Georgie, you have to learn, so we can all teach you, you'll get to hold hundreds of babies..

ohhh and LOL at hayley's comment about Harrison's dating idea..
annie LOVES a boy, but she just stares at them for ages haha!!
xxxx

Yay loads of people!!! Yeah i am a tad worried at the lack of pram-room in nandos... perhaps we should ring and say there is a massive birthday party or something LOL then we will get special treatment :rofl:

Whoever decides to hold Harrison - He WILL eat your shoulder. And your hands. Your hair, clothes... everything :lol:

Yay loads of people!!! Yeah i am a tad worried at the lack of pram-room in nandos... perhaps we should ring and say there is a massive birthday party or something LOL then we will get special treatment :rofl:

Whoever decides to hold Harrison - He WILL eat your shoulder. And your hands. Your hair, clothes... everything :lol:

Annie does that, and if she's hungry, she might even attack a boobie or two, she wriggles down to them :haha: deary me!! :blush:

mm yeah i think that might be a good idea.. just to ring, especially as saturdays before christmas can be quite busy anyway..?

Yeah... i will see if i can get their number today... x

Hello! My laptops gone kapput so only have my phone now! I don't think we'll get into nandos loll, I'm happy wherever though. Lily has a horrible viral infection in her mouth at the moment, so I won't be coming if shes no better by Saturday, hopefully she'll be loads better thou.

i found the bluewater nandos takeaway number it's..
01322 423 871

and that's the website:
https://www.nandos.co.uk/index.cfm?...at=REST&description=Bluewater_-_Water_Circus_

If that helps at all.. they open at 11am, so we'd be the first people in there anyway.. :thumbup:
xx

AnnabelsMummy, how old are you? You can't be much younger than me? Don't be nervous! x

i will ring nandos, see if they can keep a area free for us. THere is the bit by the drinks machines which wouold fit us all in if they kept everyone else out of there! Its where they plonkn birthdays too. Will ring and ask :)

oooh and i didnt realise they opened at 11, thats perfec tthen!! who ever is first there can just grab a queue space... ie..me!

The food court will be rammed, hopefully nando's will have space or eek!

serene - oh not too much older than me, i guess.. x

hayley - that sounds good.. haha, i like the idea of being right next to the drinks machienes :thumbup:

ha, yeah but we'll have to be able to see you, or we'll all be walking around, wondering why nobody's there :dohh: or maybe just i will be..

i'm sure they will at that time, most people don't go for something to eat till a bit later..

really random but bluewater was where me and Oh went the day after my pregnancy was confirmed by my doctor and i bought my folic acid there :haha:
xx

We can't come :cry:

Boyos work have changed his day from Saturday to Sunday so I can't spend his one day with me & Missy galavanting without him :(

xx

aww no pops...some otehr time :thumbup: enjoy your day with boyo and Missy. :hugs:

Emily, Oh poor little Lily, I hope shes better, would love to meet you and Toria.

Hayley :happydance: for ringing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->