**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

:D mmm 11am is good for me too, and nando's is good for me too..
i eat anything and everything.. (except things from the sea, not sure whyy)..
plus you can fill your drink up as many times as you like! :happydance:
i'm excited.. don't be scared georgie :) you seem lovely!
xxxx

Gee you'll be fine... i look so different in person to how i do in pictures, so no one will know its me :rofl: Might attach a balloon to harrison LOL.

Hmm i was going to say meet somewhere else, perhaps in a cafe or somewhere like that where we can wait for the others?

xx

Hmm...Idea!

WHy dont we all post our actual names, as some of us have usernames which dont say our name!

Then we can all memorize them and not embarrass ourselves :haha:

Im Hayley :) (duhh) x

Er my name is 24!! :p And I'll be a big disappointment, on an average day I don't look like I do on fb!! :D xx

I was going to say that...then Hayley, if you can update the front page!

if we could all post a picture or add each other on FB that would be helpful too...I wont recognise anyone...Hayley you look really different in all your pictures anyway!!

My names Georgina, but I can guarentee that everyone will call me Georgie all day?

What cafe Miss Bluewater Queen?

xx

Can i just add....i will accidentally call you by your usernames... force of habit :lol:

PM me if you want to add me on fb, or search for "hayley" im friends with loads of girls from here xx

It's actually an hour and 20 for me :dohh:

x

But were so worth it pops!! :D xxx

LOL ^^^^^^

Pops is 11am ok with you? Seen as you have a silly long journey!!

I will be the one with red hair and a baby going daddddadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa really loud.

Also i would say i will put my green colour thing back on my pram so you can see me... but errrr noo :p

Are you going to attend with your lovely facial hair and glasses snowball? Will make you stand out. :D xx

:happydance: whats everyone going to be wearing?

Is it hot or cold in bluewater?
xx

I always think chilly, but six weeks from christmas on a saturday, probably bikini weather. :p
I'll be wearing whatever still fits, as want to get my mat clothes in sale, so my one pair of jeans that are slightly bigger on waist and a cardigan with uggs. xx

I always think its warmish.... im just gonna wear jeans and a random top! Nothing fancy :)

Will tell you all nearer the time so you can look out for me... although i'll probably blend in with the other dartford-dwellers :lol:

x

Yay yay yay!! I'm in! Not sure how long it'll take us but I'll check. I've met Emily and lily before (but not Jack!)

I'm Melanie btw!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->