BLW - Baby led weaning support thread

although she did say Freya was a clever little boy :grr:

ooooh that winds me up!! My eldest dd was dressed head to foot in pink with a bow in her hair and some old lady said "aww he is cute whats his name":growlmad: "SHE is called rebekah" was my reply!!:haha:

ooooh that winds me up!! My eldest dd was dressed head to foot in pink with a bow in her hair and some old lady said "aww he is cute whats his name":growlmad: "SHE is called rebekah" was my reply!!:haha:

Ha ha! Actually I had a funny thing happen at the clinic today. Put Ruby in the scale, obv with no clothes on, and the weighing woman asked me, 'Is this Oliver?'

Ha ha! Actually I had a funny thing happen at the clinic today. Put Ruby in the scale, obv with no clothes on, and the weighing woman asked me, 'Is this Oliver?'

Ha ha!! I would have said yes....and waited 'til she realised.

I have had the HV ask me how he is doing, but she did have clothes on at the time.

My fault I guess, I do like her in jeans, but she nearly always has a girly top on. Lol.

Yeah it's def my fault too, people always think Ruby is a boy, I don't see why Ruby shouldn't wear boys clothes as they're often more practical / comfy!

lots of people seem to think ern is a girl i think its because he has so much hair!!lol

I can't believe the HV said that, good to see they pay attention!! :rofl:

Here's Ruby attempting to eat porridge! She wore most of it as you can see, but some got swallowed! :)

Attachments

• Ruby eating porridge.jpg
    Ruby eating porridge.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
Aww! You can tell she is bigger than Freya, she actually fits in the bumbo ok!! Lol. She looks like she is doing well with the spoon :happydance: I am going to go find some pics now!

Here is a pic of Freya the other day with her porridge!

It did start off in the bowl :dohh:

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/donald063.jpg

hahaha! Love it!

I haven't given Ruby the bowl yet, I know it would just be thrown straight on the floor!

Yeah I wasn't planning on giving her it, but I was holding it right in front of her and she was going mad! Lol, she wouldn't eat it anyway so I thought she may as well have fun making a mess.

Ow wow Kirsten... did your books get splattered??

My porridge looks a lot stodgier than yours, it sticks to the spoon... maybe that's why she doesn't like it :rofl:

Lol, it was the first time I had made porridge in years, I think it was a bit runny!

She had rye bread and a plum this morning, she made a huuuuuge fuss about getting a teeny weeny bit of plum in her mouth, gagging, coughing, she sicked up a bit of her water, lol, but I think she eventually swallowed it!!! It was so small!

:happydance:

I deliberately made the porridge quite thick so it stuck to the spoon...
I'm feeding her in the kitchen at the moment, it's a lot more wipe clean than other rooms.
An odd thing is happening actually - Ruby won't put food in her mouth or play with it at all when I'm eating. She just stares at me eating. This is the opposite of what BLW is about, oh dear!

lol love the pics! i can't wait til Kian starts wearing porridge!
Kirsten: Freya looks like shes really contemplating the pile of mess and she looks quite proud of her creation! maybe u have a budding porridge artist there! :)

Aw look at the two cute ladies with their porridge! The both look so wrapped up in what they are doing! xx

[IMG]https://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/nualamcanally/Photos092.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/nualamcanally/Photos091.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"