• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

Hope you're feeling better soon Nic, asthma is bad enough without a chest infection on top. :hugs:

Thanks Lauren. :kiss:
Not feeling to bad right now, all dosed up !! xx

:wave: girls

I am good ta - got half a blocked nose but least I can still breathe!

Going to see Gary Barlow in 3 days :happydance: :blush:

excited or what!!
havent seen anyone live since LINKIN PARK 3 years ago

I LOVE Linkin Park! Bit of a jump there Netty, LP to Gary Barlow :haha:

hehe!!

I have varied tastes what can I say!

Taking my mum tho really this time!

Hope the kitchen has been built AP?

:hugs: to RF & FF, hope you're feeling better soon.

Netty :wohoo: about seeing Gary Barlow. I saw Train last year and Matilda this year. Seeing Train again in Feb.

How are you Tasha?

LHancock - how was your Xmas?

Hope you are all well?

Beedn shopping today and went out for dinner. Met up with my sisters the other night and embarked on a cocktail night....:drunk: :rofl:

Tonight my mum has a party for her housewarming. I plan to be home for 10pm though and leave DH and IL's there to enjoy the night.

BF my xmas was good thankyou, little tiring but lovely considering :) how was your Christmas? I'm so rundown atm i've got a bloody coldsore, never had one before, any tips girls?

Hiya :wave: feeling a bit better thanks
Hope you do get your early night BF xx
Lauren I used to drink metatine tonic when I was run down. It's got loads of vitamins ect in. Get lots of fresh air and eat well xx

I'm at home, kids in bed. Just watching CSI scoffing a crunchie (before my diet) and having a baileys coffee :blush:

Having a nosey on here and then off to bed I trot.

Lauren try some coldsore cream. DO NOT PICK OFF THE SCAB. However hard it is, wait for it to scab over. When you lose the scab before it is ready, it starts from scratch. The first one I ever had took over two weeks to go :(

Make sure too that you wash your hands a don't faff with it - again my first one, I ended up with one on either side of my lip from playing/messing with it.

Also you'll know that but don't kiss the girlies xx

Thanks Nic & BF :) can't bloody believe it. 22 with my first one, i'm guessing i shouldn't plaster it in makeup? :haha: xx

Of course FF is right, no kissing :nope:

No, nothing will dry it out to scab it over. I did better than you. I was 25 before I got my first one. And I think I only got that because it was literally two weeks after falling pregnant. I only ever had one again after having Elf...she's over 2 now.

Fingers crossed of course :D

I am going to fill myself with vitamins snd healthy food, maybe even excersize :haha: i will resist the urge to rip it off :( thanks girls. You both okay? Nic you feeling much better i hope.

Yep, yep, yep! My SM is being a bit of a freak of late. I'm putting that down to her being ill - but if she carries on I'm going to :ninja: her backside.

Other than that, fine and dandy :D

I am going to shuffle my bum off to bed though before the IL's and DH come back from my mums party in a drunken stupor and insist on talking to me about it :blush: :rofl:

How are your two?

Don't you just love families? :haha: i should be asleep. Ivy is screeching and refusing to sleep so OH is taking over whilst i get a few hours but i am procrasinating. All our sleeping patterns are buggered atm. Oooh conversing with drunks whikst sober...never fun! :haha: how are your babies? X

Bit late to the ball game me.

HEY YOU GUYS!!

Jemma, 28, here near 4 years. Married, annoyingly happy and loving life. Fin is 2, Amelia is just about 7 months. They are both perfect. I mostly bake, take pictures and force my pictures at everyone. Woo. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->