BnB Golden Oldies x

Happy New Year all! :kiss:

So, this is really random but I feel really stupid. I noticed on here and Twitter some of the UK girls would watch "Geordie Shore". I'm like, "Okay. Interesting nickname for Jersey Shore... Maybe it's a UK name thing?"

I just found out it's a completely different show. :dohh:

So, this is really random but I feel really stupid. I noticed on here and Twitter some of the UK girls would watch "Geordie Shore". I'm like, "Okay. Interesting nickname for Jersey Shore... Maybe it's a UK name thing?"

:haha:
Happy new year everyone xx

In doing nothing at all. Sitting at home. I'm not even going to sort washing etc :D

Took the kids for a walk at the beach but tbh I shouldn't have bothered lol. They were ok while out but M is in a right stupid mood today, he needs his school routine back.

Hope you enjoyed your lazy day!

Just got back from.the hospital, Paul's grandma is deteriorating quickly :( she wasnt responding to anything until Paul said "Kayleigh's here" then she said "oh is she?" and let me hold her hand. Shes on a mprphine drip tho. Just awful :(

Pauls mum and.dad got a phonecall this.morning saying it was iminent :(

xo

Oh Kai :hugs:

I hope you are ok. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Well my dad brought New Year in in style, falling out with DH and IL's :wacko: He's made up now, but not before saying some horrible things :(

On a positive note, I've decided to start a journal and we've just had a lovely lamd dinner :D

Hope you are all ok x

:hi: ladies

Had a lovely night last night but paying for it now :sick:

I'm sorry kai :hugs:

BF hope your family is ok after last night - something about new year triggers arguments - usually the beer talking!

mf - my 11 year old needs his school routine back also!

he has a mild form of adhd - it makes a real difference to him with change of routine

mf - my 11 year old needs his school routine back also!

he has a mild form of adhd - it makes a real difference to him with change of routine

Its hard to see them out of sorts. Math has ASD so really struggles. In usual half terms he will go to the SN kids clubs etc but not much is on for him over xmas.
Kai hope you are ok :(

BF off to stalk journal x

:rofl: :rofl:

Took the kids for a walk at the beach but tbh I shouldn't have bothered lol. They were ok while out but M is in a right stupid mood today, he needs his school routine back.

Beach sounds nice! When does school start again?

Just got back from.the hospital, Paul's grandma is deteriorating quickly :( she wasnt responding to anything until Paul said "Kayleigh's here" then she said "oh is she?" and let me hold her hand. Shes on a mprphine drip tho. Just awful :(

Pauls mum and.dad got a phonecall this.morning saying it was iminent :(

xo

Oh sweetie. That's so sad. :hugs:

Well my dad brought New Year in in style, falling out with DH and IL's :wacko: He's made up now, but not before saying some horrible things :(

On a positive note, I've decided to start a journal and we've just had a lovely lamd dinner :D

Hope you are all ok x

Don't know what it is with families and alcohol :nope: Glad they have all made up now.

:hi: ladies

Had a lovely night last night but paying for it now :sick:

Glad you had a good night! Hope you feel better soon.

Back on the 8th here too MF! I'm back to work thurs boooo!

Eastenders, Miranda and Christmas chocolates all that is going on here.

Aw I bet you can't wait can you MF, I hope he is ok - yours too Netty :hugs:

RF sounds like you are having fun :lol:

Kev and I have opened a bottle (or two) of our wedding champagne. I've spoken to everyone today and while there are some bruised egos, there are also bridges being built.

SO...onwards and upwards. Mr F and I have a year of family, fun and new house/new car planned :D

Oh and AP - I'm not in work until the 7th Jan :smug:

But tbf I'll be a week fatter then :rofl:

So jealous. I'm back off to work tomorrow. :(
Then again my best friend arrives on Monday and I get the whole week off paid! :D

I am sat here recovering from last night with a coffee and biscuits!

Reliving the gary barlow concert from 2 nights ago on ITV - the atmosphere was amazing!!

going to bed after that as I am back to work tomorrow :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->