BnB Golden Oldies x

Hey Nic :wave: Do you have lots left to buy? I've got everything now and finished wrapping already :lol:
Not too much now. Just some bits. It's a very lean Christmas this year!!
Hey ladies :flower: I think I qualify for this bit! How are we all tonight x

Ps stop calling isil granny! She's only a month older than me and I'm no granny! :lol:

Sorry I was writing when you responded. Well you can be Grandpa then :haha:

How are you? We've not had a proper catch up in ages.

I am already loving this thread ladies x
:cloud9::cloud9: Yeah its spot on xx

that's so kind of your Mum Nic! and the big mac! :happydance:

Get your walking stick out Lea!

My neck hurts from wrapping. I have to assemble all the bird feeders too. They're currently in the fridge but I need to thread string through them and put them in the bags and put ribbons on them. Gah.

Hey ladies :flower: I think I qualify for this bit! How are we all tonight x

Ps stop calling isil granny! She's only a month older than me and I'm no granny! :lol:

Sorry I was writing when you responded. Well you can be Grandpa then :haha:

How are you? We've not had a proper catch up in ages.

I am already loving this thread ladies x

I'm good thankyou hun :) Better than ever to be honest :D How about you?

And ok, I'll be granpa :lol: xx

that's so kind of your Mum Nic! and the big mac! :happydance:

Get your walking stick out Lea!

My neck hurts from wrapping. I have to assemble all the bird feeders too. They're currently in the fridge but I need to thread string through them and put them in the bags and put ribbons on them. Gah.
I dont even know whats best, money for family food or a big mac :happydance: Who are the bird feeders for? x

they're as presents for DS's teachers and other staff at his school mainly. Also for neighbours x

Hi girls!

Went Xmas shopping today. Bought myself 2 new shirts, a new dress and a sweet pair of boots. No Xmas gifts!:rofl:

Merry Xmas to me!!

Isil, I love the bird feeder idea! (Except that I'm lazy and it sounds like work!:haha:)

Hi girls!

Went Xmas shopping today. Bought myself 2 new shirts, a new dress and a sweet pair of boots. No Xmas gifts!:rofl:

Merry Xmas to me!!

Isil, I love the bird feeder idea! (Except that I'm lazy and it sounds like work!:haha:)

Well done with the shopping :D

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? :wave:
I've just booked London for the day - I honestly havent the foggiest what I am doing, proper tourist me :rofl: I plan to go to the awards ceremony and then shop, and back home :haha:

I have never even been to an airport alone, I am screwed :rofl:

Really chuffed to see some more Oldies joining in!

Yum FF. I want a big mac :haha:

Isil, did you manage to sort all the bird feeders? Sound like great presents.

Lea, that is fab. So pleased you're doing well. Also pleased you agreed to be Grandpa :haha: I am okay, thank you.

:rofl: Cleo, that sounds like a fab type of christmas shopping.

:rofl: AP, what are you like? Which one do you fly into?

AFM - poorly and no time to be ill.

Everything aches, and sore throat kinda poorly.

How are you today chick?

I just found out a friend from here is going to the awards too, i am so excited! Luton Tasha. Sounded easy :rofl: my best friend might now come with me. :flower:

Hi girls can i join? I know it looks like i'm a newbie but i had to have a name change and i've felt out of the loop since nobody knows who i am :lol:

Don't know if i'm even allowed to say who i used to be?! But i joined in April 2008 and have even met a few BnB'ers in Blackpool!!!

xx

Aww that is fab AP.

Littleminx, I have no idea who you were but welcome to the thead x

In good thanks Tasha!!
That's great AP!! Hope you have a great time
Little minx!! Welcome. I have no idea who you are but I'm guessing we've met :haha:

Yes chick we met and i'm still on your FB! Saskia is a total darling, and your storys about Noah have me chuckling xx

I sound like a crazed stalker now :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"