• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

Speaking like a mod here, you can identify yourself of course but I'd recommend doing so privately and kinda at your own risk :flower: Not that I don't trust anyone here but in case there are any name/obvious revealing detail slips. Not sure what the details/situation was that's all <3

Whoever you are lol, welcome!!

Hi ladies :) Nice to see so many faces that I recognise

I'm heather I joined BnB in April 2008. I have two sons who are 4 and 6 months :)

Just realised that I joined this site when I was Just 16 and I am now 21 :o. It has gone so quickly x

Ooh this could be fun!

In all honesty i don't know if im allowed to say who i was?!

xx

Hey Nic :wave: Love your dp :)

Little minx I am intrigued but don't do it if you will get into trouble x

Can someone get me up to date on whats happening?

xx

PM Wobbles/Vickie if you aren't sure maybe? :)

Hi Lauren & Heather! <3

Hi Lauren, think we are just catching up with one another really.

Hello Heather not seen you around in a while.

LittleMinx did I meet you!?! I think there were 2 blackpool meets and I only went to one x

Embo - no, but we live quite near each other and were going to travel together to the one i went too x Also i must of been living under a rock or something, so major congrats xx

:hi: I'm old, can I come play?! :rofl: Well, if 36 is old and been around here for what feels like forever.

Embo - no, but we live quite near each other and were going to travel together to the one i went too x Also i must of been living under a rock or something, so major congrats xx

I'm pretty sure I know who you are then! You've been to my house to pick something up right?

Ooh littleminx you have us all curious now! You're the mystery of the golden oldies!:haha:

:rofl: I'm an idiot. Ive been putting hydrocortisone on my excema for the last 2 days and it's just getting redder and sorer so I googled the name of the cream... it's Hemerroid cream :blush::blush::blush::haha: It contains hydrocortisone and when I got the tube out thats all I saw and thought great :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->