BnB Poler Bears

Foot utterly skint and slaughtered it's vile, after loads of climbing!
Callus is blooming sore, looks like protection for me this week ouch

My pole class is off this week but I have lots of others to choose from if I insist

Last class, I was put in with the newbies but she realised it was too basic for me now so put me in another group . And I'm like :happydance: check me ooooout

I've hit a wall, i need more arm strength for the moves i'm moving on to :(

Iv got my first class on Thursday (couldn't go last week) im excited! :)

I really need to get over the fact I might not manage a session this week. Maybe I should just stay home. :(

Name change :rofl:

I saw the name and wondered what it was :haha: Did you get the name from the pole'r bear blog?

I would hate missing a week but then I haven't got a pole at home.
Well done for being put in the other group :happydance:

I saw the name and wondered what it was :haha: Did you get the name from the pole'r bear blog?

No idea, my mate used the term once, probably was from there :rofl:

Right ladies, help!

Sitting on the pole, any tips? By god its sore :rofl:

This is not me, but it is everything I have learnt, or in the middle of learning. All these moves are the ones I need to learn for my certification
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFuqpaQmGs

So I took about 6 months worth of classes about 7 years ago and loved it. Couldn't do it now as I am a bit weighty, but will post some old pictures later. I have some tips. I loved the inverted v ( or is it vampire). My top tips. Thighs for grip. Once I mastered that the rest was technique and some balls! Thighs for climbing too. Also try and get yourself some proper trashy pole dancing shoes, the heel of them can sometimes help getting up the pole.

I have a DVD here still, and two pairs (no three) of shoes size seven if anyone was interested in them.

When I have been drinking I can often be seen trying (and failing) to mount lamp posts!

:rofl: omfg hahahahahahaha!

My class was cancelled thanks to the bar having a meeting there instead. So I went to one miles away (dedication for ya) and it was a diff instructor. Completely different, but great! She pointed out everything I was doing wrong and tiny tips to fix it. I am chuffed and bruised all over again. Gave me a kick up the bum.

I'm taking Kyla to class with me today (is only me and my instructor today) she's taking her 6yo too so i expect the kiddies will end up with new tricks as well as me!

:rofl: great fun! I know my instructor is fairly cool about that when its rehersals!

Will probably end up a whole lesson of stuff like this :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
I had my first class the other day was soo fun im so achey tho!!! Ha

Yeeeeyyyy!!
I don't feel like I've achieved anything now unless I ache :haha:

Ha you can its good for your WHOLE body usually when I work out I just get achey arms or legs buts its literally everything aching ha. There were only 3 other girls in the class but they were alot more advanced than me so gotta catch up I could climb at least half way up wich I was pretty impressed with ha :p

I find myself quite surprised, i remember watching a dance when i started thinking it would take me years but im in the middle of learning it now!

Finally got my extended butterfly :happydance: I've been trying for so long to get this, my arms were just never strong enough. I'm so chuffed!

1383162_247368412080574_367363074_n.jpg

Also, my class was just me and 2 other girls, one has quit and one is moving back up north on saturday so I'm now getting 1-1 lessons until someone else joins :D

That looks awesome char and so good your getting 1 to 1 lessons youl learn even faster!

I had pole on Thursday and the first thing I did just climbing the pole I pulled a muscle in my stomach! I could hardly do anything for the rest of the lesson because it hurt when I pukled up but... I was kicking up to invert and my foot was actually touching the pole! I felt like I could have got upside down but I was holding back cos I was in pain. Hopefully ill be upside down next week on my 3rd lesson!

Wow bbfk that's a lot in 2 lessons! Have you done this before? People can take months to invert. I can't after 3 months. I've only done it once, haven't managed again!

I've had a good week too even though pole was cancelled again. My spins are waaaay better. I've nailed my first routine so I'm moving onto another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->