• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

How could the people who have said who they think are faithful women gained that impression for this mental thread already, perhaps mistresses sticking together?

probably lots serina ... its all the spam that makes it hard to keep up :dohh:

serina.....i agree, if i just walk away from the computer, i come back and there are already 4 pages to be read!

Hmmm still waiting on clues..
Mamafy you were such a good actress in the last game, is there something your not telling us this time.. Think i might keep my eye on you

i think embo is the private detective.....

i think nikki is the private detective - shes gone all quite!!

Not me guv, I'd have given a clue if I was, I'm stumped where to begin. So far all I have is Vickie as marriage councilor but that's no secret lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thinking.............my head hurts.......

h x

Hmmm mistresses ganging up on us faithfull women me thinks. Toria did it in the last game, she played a good game, i had her sussed from day dot, then she said she believed i was a mummy and i believed she was then too. GRRR

Ur all such spammers i couldnt keep up with all the posts? Do we no anyones role yet?

Hmmm mistresses ganging up on us faithfull women me thinks. Toria did it in the last game, she played a good game, i had her sussed from day dot, then she said she believed i was a mummy and i believed she was then too. GRRR

:hugs: Sorry about that!!

Hmmm still waiting on clues..
Mamafy you were such a good actress in the last game, is there something your not telling us this time.. Think i might keep my eye on you

or is it my husband you have your eye on? :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->