• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

argh!!! bexy - my head is going round in circles when you put it like that :rofl:

I was going to say Mamafy BUT she was a baddie in the last game. Would they make her one again in this game? Maybe that would be too obvious. Or maybe they want us to think it's too obvious so we won't think it's her. ARGH!!!

Good thinking batman..... So they would think it's too suspect I get your way of thinking...

I think the drunk is too drunk and fell asleep and private dick is playying with the mistress :muaha:

I was going to say Mamafy BUT she was a baddie in the last game. Would they make her one again in this game? Maybe that would be too obvious. Or maybe they want us to think it's too obvious so we won't think it's her. ARGH!!!

I know i was thinking that, hmmm confusing.

hmmm there are some very quiet players.......

mamafy your the detective you have to be as you have a jotter...its the law!

h x

I was planning on going to bed about half 10 tonight. Not going to happen!

Exactly so lets not focus on me :dohh: lets get the real baddies this time :D

I am as white as snow :)

Bigbelly must be the drunk, surely?

This is going to fast for me to keep up... we got anyones roles yet??

whos giving their men a massage tonight after making dinner and running them a bath?

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->