**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

:happydance: I'm getting a new pushchair today.... After much deliberating and searching i have my heart set on the Buzz 3 in Rocking Black, I love Quinny's and its just about the only pushchair i have previously owned that i cant find fault with... So my OH is off to pick one up today and i cant wait :D

Fellow addicts!

I'm selling my Babystyle Oyster (pearl colour) because we're going to need a double and I've got a maclaren to use in the meantime so we think it's best to sell this now when it's in like-new condition.

I've had it for about 4 months, from new, and it still looks new because being a buggy addict, I'm very protective over my prams LOL!

If anyone is interested, send me a PM :) I paid £280 for it new and £45 for the footmuff, looking for £165 for the pushchair (inc. apron, bumper bar and raincover) and £30 for the footmuff as it's like new.....bargain I think as it still looks new. It's really been looked after and the buyer won't be disappointed!!!!

Ideally pick up but if I can find a suitable box I would use a courier, paid for by the buyer.

I am though LOL...I don't want to sell but there's no way OH will fork out for a phil and teds without me selling this first :(

https://i41.tinypic.com/20iapvb.jpg

Yay! I sold my zapp and one of my maxi cosi and bought a bee! whoo!

although I still want a maclaren I have changed my mind I now want a maclaren xt instead of the cath kidston one!

and I admit i have had a few sneaky looks at the mamas and papas skate and the bugaboo cam!

no hope!

Mads x

:lol:

Im going fora cheaper way of changing my pram and pimping it up!
Im getting this seat cover set:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270581574732&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

^^^ Thats nice Ag!

Im still on my mclaren spitfire, dont faint now, lol I actually really like it!

I would love an oyster but I just cant warrant it, I dont use a pram enough to warrant an expensive one now.:nope:

I've had:

1 Mothercare Urban Detour travel system which set me back £250! Still use but too bulky for car/bus..
2. Hauck sport pink used twice because it's crap!
3. Koochi buggy from argos- brill but it got worn out from so much use!
and now I'm onto my Quinny Zapp and I love it. This is my last one.. Honest!
:)

I think i'm cured!! Such an extreme pramaholic and i actually think i'm done! I love my M&P switch in mimi so much! I have all the matching accessories; footmuff/liner/bag/rosette/car seat and i loooove it all so much! Ok its quite big, but it fits in the car its cosy for Harry and i love the fabric and Lottie uses the toddler step alot! I actually don't find myself looking at other prams now either :wohoo:

hi,

as you ladies LOVE prams/buggies thought i would you a question.

has anyone had a silver cross "pop" stroller? what are they like? worth the money or not?

my cheap stroller has developed a wonky wheel which is annoying when pushing - i only have3 out 4 wheels on ground and this is what i am looking at.

thanks

hi,

has anyone had a silver cross "pop" stroller? what are they like? worth the money or not?

my cheap stroller has developed a wonky wheel which is annoying when pushing - i only have3 out 4 wheels on ground and this is what i am looking at.

thanks

Personally never had one, but a lot of my friends have and they swear by them, I do like the look of the aubergine one though :)

hi,

thanks

I have a grey and pink silver cross pop. I like mine they are sturdy and dont feel cheap. The handles are quiet high and the seat reclines almost flat. the shopping basket isnt the biggest in the world but by no means smallest. The hood is big and provides shade for your baby and has a pocket on the back of hood which i use to store my rain cover in. And you can fold it down real quick!

thank you. i've heard loads of bad related to it so nice to hear good.

most ppl have said the straps go loose when child is in them, the brakes are useless and its not worth the money!

Yup, i've had a pop, it was fab! I had it when Lottie was 2 to take on holiday! Great buggy! x

thank you. i've heard loads of bad related to it so nice to hear good.

most ppl have said the straps go loose when child is in them, the brakes are useless and its not worth the money!

We have one. It did take me a while to get used to using a pushchair after using my 3D. But I love ours.

Just like every other pram as long as you make sure you put the brakes on properly then there isnt a problem. Our straps have been fine too.

My cousin used ours for 30 mins just for her daughter to rest in and she's gone out and bought one.
I do love the new colours!

OK ladies, I am actually a retired pram-aholic, I had over 40 with Noah and totalled more than £10,000 when added up :wacko::blush: but hey I was a lot better off financially back then :haha: (AKA young and stupid with inheritance to blow!!)

Anyway this time round we've had Pliko Switch, loved this when Mailie was tiny, she looked so cosey and cute in it! It's put away now but may sell it, don't think we're having another baby :cry: A Jane Slalom, loved it but didn't like that fact it wasn't rear-facing (without having to have car seat on it which is a no no for me or buying the carrycot) and the seat was way too big for a tiny 16inch newborn :haha: sold it when Mailie was 6 weeks old. Bugaboo Bee, loved it from the start except it didn't seem as well made as the Frog I'd had for Noah, turns out mine was faulty, got a replacement, all's well! I've missed the stroller stage though and did use Noah's old Ziko and Quest occasionally (I refuse to leave my Bee anywhere without me there incase some chav nicks it, I blooming hate that rule in doctors surgeries :haha:) So I bought a gorgeous Maxi Cosi Mila in Dhalia Pink which arrived today, not 100% certain on it but I'm so used to the Bee now nothing compares, it's the handles I think, very Zapp plastic handles but I'll get used to it and baskets HUGE for a stroller so :thumbup: there but I wondered whether anyone knew of a parasol that would fit it? If I remember rightly the Buzz had the same shaped frame, didn't they use the Loola parasol with an adaptor? I have the adaptor somewhere so could find it and try but thought I'd ask first or has anyone seen a specific Mila parasol? I do like things matching!

Sorry this is way too long! xx :kiss:

OMG I have only just found this group!!!
I am a total pram perv, i actually stare when mums walk past pushing their prams.
Thank god i'm poor otherwise i would have no space to move in my teeny flat for all the prams.
Am currently obsessed with the Babystyle Oyster, i recently stalked a woman round Matalan to see if i like the small wheels on the front! :blush:

i looooooove prams! unfortunately my OH does not share my obsession so i haven't had half as many as most people on this thread have had! currently have a mothercare my4 for my newborn and my daughter has a maclaren quest. also have an aria twin buggy for when i need it.

missmamatobe - i also stare at buggies as they pass :haha:

Yeah I too am a buggy perv.. I just got my zapp a few weeks back but I'm oogling the Zen all weathers, oohh so pretty! and on sale in Toys r us :blush:

Hi,

I'm Shula and I LOVE pushchairs! I've only owned the 1 so far (as baby is still cooking) but I have a wish list which I would love to achieve :haha: (It used to be a garage full of cars :haha:)

So I currently own the ICandy Cherry in Fudge with carrycot but I would also LOVE to own:

Maxi Cosi Mura 3
Maclaren Four Seasons
Silvercross Pop Sport
Silvercross Balmoral (my mum had one and it was beautiful, soo shiny)
Aprica Cadence
Babystyle Oyster

Here's hoping I'll get the chance to experience a couple :winkwink:

Well I'm back:blush:

I bought a new Bee Plus on Friday! I loved the original Bee but the seat was just too small for my chunky man, but this seat is a whole 6 inches wider! Loads better! And the seat ajusts so it makes it an even bigger seat!

Now I gotta sell my Maclaren Spitfire:dohh:

:haha: Jac! I got rid of my bee and love my switch but we are looking into which stroller to get in the near future and i'm edging back towards the bee!! Maybe i should go for the bee+, dh would go mad no doubt! :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->