• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Anyone have any good ideas for a double pram... my little man will be 2 when my 2nd baby comes along and i want one that can fit the car seat for the newborn. If anyone has any suggestions can you please PM me with them so I can have a look.
Thanks so much in advance.

hi ladies,

my OH said i should join you as i have had so many buggys with the 3 kids. LOL!

my name is amy and i am a pram-a-holic!

right, with my eldest i had:

* britax 3-in-1 in teddy's
* maclaren techno
* mothercare cheap blue stroller
* mothercare army print stroller
* brown chicco
* a blue bruin umbrella buggy

with my middle son i had:

* the above britax 3-in-1
* britax from birth lay flat buggy
* maclaren something
* blue umbrella buggy

with lil man (not even 10months old)

* britax visio
* blue bruin - useless!

i'm looking at getting a silver cross pop for every day use. and i need something light weight but has chunky wheels for when i go to lake district in few weeks as i cant expect OH to carry lil man in back pack all time and some of the walks we have found for kids are buggy suitable as long as chunky wheels.

can anyone suggest a light weight buggy with chunky wheels??? i was told a quinny zap, but not sure.

hi ladies,

* maclaren techno
* brown chicco

* maclaren something
* blue umbrella buggy

* britax visio
* blue bruin - useless!

i'm looking at getting a silver cross pop for every day use. and i need something light weight but has chunky wheels for when i go to lake district in few weeks as i cant expect OH to carry lil man in back pack all time and some of the walks we have found for kids are buggy suitable as long as chunky wheels.

can anyone suggest a light weight buggy with chunky wheels??? i was told a quinny zap, but not sure.

Chicco 0.4:thumbup:

Stroller with pram sized wheels...fab :)

Sorry its been renamed...

https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=207-2623

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...playA_342+37_10751_-1_14601_90613_10001_14601

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3767766/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CNursery%7C14417537/c_2/3%7C15701330%7CPushchairs,+prams+and+carriers%7C14417542/c_3/4%7Ccat_14417542%7CPushchairs%7C14417543.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3767766|cat:nursery+%3E+pushchairs,+prams+and+carriers+%3E+pushchairs

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details2.asp?ProductID=697&name=chicco-multiway-stroller.html

Sorry its been renamed...

https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=207-2623

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...playA_342+37_10751_-1_14601_90613_10001_14601

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3767766/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CNursery%7C14417537/c_2/3%7C15701330%7CPushchairs,+prams+and+carriers%7C14417542/c_3/4%7Ccat_14417542%7CPushchairs%7C14417543.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3767766|cat:nursery+%3E+pushchairs,+prams+and+carriers+%3E+pushchairs

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details2.asp?ProductID=697&name=chicco-multiway-stroller.html

hi,

found on local friday ads a 3 wheel sports buggy. although its bigger than i wanted it will do the job and was only £30.

its a chicco 3wd tech jogger, in red/grey. really great condition and so easy to push even though big.

Anyone have any good ideas for a double pram... my little man will be 2 when my 2nd baby comes along and i want one that can fit the car seat for the newborn. If anyone has any suggestions can you please PM me with them so I can have a look.
Thanks so much in advance.

the mamas and papas aria twin is good and light and they do a version that you can put a car seat on. it is a side by side one. i had the version where you couldnt use a car seat and both seats are the same width but i think the one with a car seat has a bigger seat and a smaller seat.

hi ladies,

* maclaren techno
* brown chicco

* maclaren something
* blue umbrella buggy

* britax visio
* blue bruin - useless!

since this original list i can add to it the chicco 3wd tech.

BUT

it's going! i hate it! i had to use it today as stroller in car and OH has taken the keys to work. the front wheel is fixed and therefore i have to lift buggy to turn corners and this has hurt my back. its lovely to push in a straight line though.

selling this means i am back at square 1 for a buggy for holiday in 3weeks time. however i have found a mothercare urban detour 3 wheel (front wheel swivels) locally to me very cheap. so this could be my next move. LOL!

hi ladies,

* maclaren techno
* brown chicco

* maclaren something
* blue umbrella buggy

* britax visio
* blue bruin - useless!

Noooo!!!!
I have a zap and it's useless on rough terrain! My town is full of cobbles and it struggles to get over them! Especially useless on grass or bumps in the ground! My Koochi from argos is fab, got nice wheels excellent for grass etc.. Plus it's only around £50! in blue or pink x

Im on eBay right now looking for a new buggy :blush:

Come join me.

V xxx

Well ladies i'm back :blush:

The Quinny is on ebay and i now have a M&P Switch in Couture :D The main reason for selling is the fact that we are going to TTC again soon, so will need a double buggy eventually... Seemed best to sell now as its only 6 weeks old and immaculate, that way i wont lose to much on what i paid for it.
The M&P is lovely and the colour is gorgeous, but that will soon have to go and make room for a double :wacko:

So girls whats best.. The icandy pear or a phil & teds?

won blakes 5th buggy about 2hrs ago on ebay. this is the 3wheeler that has a swivel front wheel not fixed.

i'm not bothered that its 2nd hand as i only intend using it in/round the lake district.

Good god, you ladies are mad :D But I totally understand, I'm a total wannabe pram-a-holic. :p

I just have two, Silver Cross Sleepover classic (love it, Maya is very comfy in it and it looks gorgeous but it's a bugger when out and about in the car as it's so big and heavy and takes soo much space in the car) and the Silver Cross Pop Sport (just bought it, Maya seems to like it as she can watch the world go by and I really like it too as it's so simple and light).

I'm Helen and I'm not really a pramaholic, more of a window-shopper-aholic.

I've finally bought a quinny zapp after much deliberation and worrying about it not reclining, because I simply love it.

Anyway, I know a lot of you will have used one before - what did you find best for storage with it? Is it worth getting the basket for the bottom or a net for the back? How did you manage with your changing bag?

Hope someone can help!

Were going to pick up a Maclaren Quest Sport today, bargain at £112 from Boots!
quest sport.jpg

I bought Harry a stroller on Sunday, a mamas & papas cybex topaz, its £195 on the website and i got it for £65 from the factory shop, i love it!!!
Still in love with my mimi switch though too :blush:

Hmmm figured this was best place to ask :rofl:

Has anyone got custom hoods etc done for their prams?? I LOVE poshbugs but dont know of others? :flower:

not got them but 1 of my friends on here makes them, not sure what buggies for though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->