Bonfire Babies!! **DRMGDLOOoooooo**

Wow Loads of snow coming down now -wonder what our lil babies are gonna think of the winter wonderland. Dawson is going to get to see his first snow in the morning :)

Be safe ladies babies and cantaloupes ;) xx

ok.... so Nat, glad you've found someone to give roo some special attention!! I love it when we go in and see a friendly face that remembers dylan, its nice to get some special attention when everyone seems so busy all the time!!

I'm not going to stay in on mon, just going to make sure the shed is unlocked!! I've got jellybeans this music group thing and then I might wander over to open swim at the pool where we have lessons as lessons are over at the time being until after christmas when a new session starts.

well was going to put tree up today but really lazy and tired!! will do it tomorrow, I've wrapped up a couple presents though!! so excited for christmas this year!
xxx

we put our tree up today :) rgh libby is constipated so we are changing to comfort milk hope it helps, makes me feel worse for giving up bfing as she had no problems then x

I have loads wrapped now- been doing a little bit each day this week.

I love Xmas!! Yay Santa is coming in less than 4 weeks :)

And doesn't the snow make everything feel all christmassy too -still hate driving in it tho the roads were treacherous today, i was slipping and sliding all over the place. More snow expected tonight too :(

Gemma -try lying Lib on her back and moving her legs up and down gently in a kind of cycling motion and also massaging her tummy gently -helps with bowel motility and can really help with constipation. Other than that, maybe try offering cooled boiled water in between feeds. <<<<hugs>>>>
Libby is looking so alert now and so gorgeous too - she is obviously thriving so dont be so hard on yourself xxxx

Sorry for being AWOL ladies!!!!
I put my tree up on Wednesday and some lights in the window and Macie loves it!!! As I'm nosey hehe what colour is everyone decorating there tree??
Well Macie's reflux is no better so have decided to put her back on aptamil as I feel it's better for her than SMA. We go swimming every week and she loves it! Gossipgirly please don't feel bad about giving up breastfeeding!!! It's just one if those things!!! Macie got abit constipated when she first went on the bottle and didn't poo for 10 days!!!!!! So we just gave her a lil sugar water and after she had that 1 poo she was fine haha.
Macie is getting soooo long but still wears 0-3 clothes!!! And still fits some of her newborn dresses !! Lol. She's dead slim but just soooo long. Put a 3-6 babygrow on her for bed tonight and it's drowned her hehe.
How is everyone???
Lots if love to all xxxxx

i left all my silver/light purple decs at my old house when we moved and this yr iv decided to go for traditional green red and gold... it looks a bit like a childs done it tbh but i dont care haha..

she has had a little poo, it wasnt really hard but is a really really thick paste, its like putty she seems to scream everytime she strains and does a big fart :(

iv decided to the transfering of unis next yr, its such an intense course with 12hr shifts,nights, 9-5 days and i dont want to leave my girl for that amount of time. Decided that when my maternity stops in april gonna get a part time job hopefully as a nursery assistant and then start to try for baby no 2 end of next year/beginning of 2012

mm its amazing macie is still in newborn dresses and 0-3 little skinny minny x

I've got a black tree with silver and White decorations and blue lights hehe. Tell me about it!!! She looks so chubby in the face in all he pics but she's so slender an long lol. Yet she eats so so so much!!! Haha. I suppose she evens it out by bringing most of it back up hehe.
Gossipgirly have you got facebook??? Add me - Chelsie Gornall
Profile pics of macie moo lol xx

Gemma, dont feel bad about the breastfeeding/constipation....I know Dylans a bit older but he's breastfed & constipated so there might not be a connection at all. Everyone is different so don't worry! Dylan has really hard poos at the minute too so he HATES to poo now and can go days without pooing... I bought an ellas kitchen pouch that had prunes in it today so going to give him that for tea and see if we can get him cleared out!! sorry tmi!

our xmas tree is green and then red/gold decorations. think we'll have it again this year but then I might go and get some new decs for next year in the sales!!

I want to put tree up today but I need to rejig some furniture in the living room or else we won't have any room and this year we have jumperoo and playmat in here as well so have to make some space for the tree!! I can't wait!! Might try to get motivated and get it done now but dyls crying.... bye for now!! xxx

Wow Liz -cant believe you have had Dylan for almost half a YEAR!!! Omg

Time is whizzing by SO fast -slooooooooooooooooooooooow down please

Blink and you'll miss it heehee lol

Anyone watching I'm a celeb? haha -LOVING it this year!! the secret spy missions were so much fun haha

Totally embarrassed about the scottish connection though, what a stupid cow - 'Oh Gillian why you such a siiy -yin' (have you heard that song? so funny Gillian McKeith song on youtube haha)

Well I am snowed in - arrggghh Deej is really missing his walks out.
Hubby parked my car out on a nearby main road so he could get to work, his wee sports car is buried in the carpark outside my house under 2 foot of snow haha so we are stuck home.

Oh well - it all looks beautiful !

xxx

I know tell me about it Donna!! Time goes sooo quickly...6 months Friday :( But he is so much more interactive now, its sad to see the little baby go but its sooo rewarding to see him growing up. I'm so lucky to be able to stay at home at least this first year, v. thankful!

We ventured out and ended up going to the funnest play group that we've been too called jellybeans through surestart. We did singing and dancing and played music instruments and the lady who runs it is well into it and so it was sooo nice!! and I could walk to it when its good weather but I didn't want to risk it and took the car as the roads look better than the sidewalks :)

Just took some photos of dylan in his nappy in front of the tree... will see if I can get one one here.... xxx

small32.jpg

small034.jpg

which one should I get printed to put in our christmas cards??? xx

Hi everyone :flower:

Liz, I totally love both the pics - and what a fab idea. So cute

Gemma - our tree will be done by all the children and looks it haha :haha::haha:, also traditional green tree with alsorts on lol
Yours sounds very impressive Chelsie

I love seeing the christmas trees all lit up, and espec with all the prezzies underneath - it is so much fun, Xmas yay :happydance::happydance:

Need to watch it this year with the babies haha, Deej 'll have it knocked over and/or tinsel pulled off first chance he gets lol:haha:

I have wrapped over a hundred gifts so far. Omg every year I say I am going to cut back :blush: Nearly done now though, everything bought except for my money cards and only a few things still to wrap too, then I can concentrate on my food, drink shopping.

What's everyone doing for their christmas? We are spending it at my sister's house, so yay no cooking for me. I'll likely be the designated driver again though :growlmad: - Dont mind helping anyone out, but DH's mum drives me mad in a room of ppl nevermind stuck in the car with her on my own lol and she expects that everything revolves around her :growlmad: -Maybe I'll just have a wee drinkie myself then i'll not be able to drive haha. Oh No :wacko: then she'll maybe stay over haha, my poor sis having her all night and the next day haha:haha:

Anyways got to go and make the dinner, love to all xxx

hhmmm i love both... second 1 is pretty cute.. liz will reply soon typing with 1 hand x

Happy 1 month birthday Libby xxx

Another day stuck in the house grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - so bored lol!!!

More snow yday and last night - there just seems to be no end to it! Poor dog ends up like a snowball every time she goes out the front door haha, but she loves it still. Kids are off to school, grizzling all the way as the buses cant get up the hill where we live haha - Ben's school is only a few mins walk from our house (and he walks every day anyway so he is not bothered ) but the older one's school is about 30 mins walk without snow lol.

I am eating so much crap too, being stuck in the house lol and I bought all the kids a huge tin of choccies each for their Christmas and am so tempted to crack one open haha... but I wont , I'll be good !! So tempted though!!!

Anyway, hope everyone else is well, lotta love to all mums, babies and Neen and her bump (and anyone else that has popped in too of course) xxx

i meant donna haha not liz...

we are going to drive up to my mums for xmas dinner and stayin a few days nd doing th round rest of family. Dans parents are miserable and will b having a sandwich for lunch, they have been invited to my mams for lunch but have flatly refused, unsocialable miserable buggers...they have met them all tonns of times.

thanks donna, cant believe it! she is bein twisty today, she doesnt know what to do with herself when she is more awake now... so she just thinks she wants to eat, but she doesnt and sicks it up, she has just fell bk to sleep on me eventually :) peace! haha

and we only had snow today nd its not too bad, we have escaped it till now. My family is all snowed in in Newcastle tho... hope I can get home at the weekend, its libbys first trip up there - will be devastated if I cant get up :(

and Im also eating crap Donna - The chocolates I put on the tree on sunday are nearly gone :blush: need to replace them without dan realising as he said to me I dont know why ur buying chocolates for the tree they will last 2 seconds with u in the house !

Evening all!

Sorry for not checking in for days!

Liz- I love the second photo, he looks SO cute!!! I've just made our Xmas cards with a pic of Roo on, I'll upload it next time I'm on the laptop. Glad hut music class went so well! There is one here on a wednesday called Rock n Roll which is for 6 months onwards. I'm thinking I might enrol Roo forthe Easter term from April as it will finish when I go back to work :( in July and then if she likes it Mum could take her from September as it'll be a Wednesday she looks after her. I hope she likes it!

Donna - Xmas sounds fab! Wow so many oressies!!! We are having our first ever Xmas together!!! We usually just pop to my mums first thing, the. Hubby to his family & if they were at his mums I'd walk down later, last couple of years I've managed to get out of that as they have been at his sisters!!! Anyway, this year we will go see his sister & nephew first thing, then to my mums for bucks fizz & presents then home for our own dinner, I need to sort crackers & table decs etc!

Boxing Day is brunch at my mums which hubby & MIL always come too & my mums 2 brothers & their wives will be there. Mums sister & hubby will be there from Xmas eve til day after boxing day. I love Xmas at mums, it's always a house full & lots of games so I'm quite sad not to be a part of it for the first time in 26 years!!!! But I'm sure we will have a lovely family Xmas!

We've had some snow today, enough to stop J working but not too much, I managed to get to B&Q and but paint & some new blinds to keep him busy ;)

Gemma - roo is constipated & does the same, the crying etc before she goes but I have found the lactulose in her bottle has worked wonders, she has 2.5ml each morning so see if yor GP will prescribe it for u.

Chelsie- our tree is green with black & silver decorations, will try & get it up this weekend! My sisters birdthay is 1st December so it's always been family tradition to have her birthday before any decs go up!

Nina- glad you like my new siggy! We need to finish the bonfire babies!!

Well the diets going appallingly, im on -7 points for the week & out for my sisters birthday meal tmrw night then drinks on Friday!!! So Saturday I need to wipe the slate clean & start again as I have this big dinner of my dads the following Friday & have to wear a dress, eek!!!!

Weaning is not going great, mostly Ruby just moves the food around her mouth and spits it back out!!! She def likes pear & banana a lot more than carrot! Going to try apple this week too.

Not much else to report my end, hope everyone is wrapped up warm & toasty, lots of love!xxx

Meant to say I'm booked on I'm a celeb!! I though Dom came across as really arrogant tonigt! I want Stacey to win! What about you? The Gillian song is so funny!

Cauliflowers fluffy and cabbages green....!!!!

Nat- that music class sounds fab! the one Dylan is going to is 6months to 5 years, so I just snuck him in this week... and I'm so glad I did. Its the only thing I think we'll do this week. We're snowed in!!! Its been snowing for days off and on and this morning it looks like its been snowing all night!! I swear we have 8-10 inches of snow here!! the cars are all covered and blocked in... and I dont think anyone owns a plow so don't think anyone in east mids is going anywhere today!!

Lucky (dog) didn't even want to go outside to toilet this morning... he kept backing away from the door!! managed to tempt him out on the second try!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->