Bonfire Night

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
What are you all getting up to on Bonfire night?
Any partys planned or big bonfires to go to?
Will you be taking your children with you?

We usualy find a local event to go to but this year I reallllyyy couldnt be botherd to look around so dont have a clue if Im going to do anything atall!

Just curious really :D

Xxxxxx

We're taking Jess to see some fireworks at a display. Luckily there is an indoor bit where I can take her away from the bangs but she can watch from the big windows. She is so into lights at the moment I think she will love it! xXx

We are going to a big display and I cant wait, the last one we went to was 2 years ago when my youngest was 1 1/2 and she slept through it so this year should be amazing, Ive just ordered them new scarves, gloves and hats as its gonna be so cold so I want them wrapped up nice and toastie.

The show we are going to has irish dancers, gin the dog and kate from britains got talent, best guy competition, singing contest, a fair and then the obvious bonfire and firework display so should be so good, Im really looking forward to it, Ive booked the tickets online aswell so hopefully wont need to queue for too long :happydance:

What are you all getting up to on Bonfire night?
Well, usually there is a big giant bonfire outside my house on the field but because of old people complaining it has been stopped! damn old people :dohh:

Any partys planned or big bonfires to go to?
I wish! Just going down to my OH's for tea and stuff lol (how exciting :dohh::rofl:)

Will you be taking your children with you?
Yup my J is always with me :D

Have good night everyone!!
xx

The army have a big musical firework display so il prob pop to that but doubt id stay out for to long, the weather is to cold

Ooo sounds like a few of us have got a nice night planned :)!!!
Im gunna have to try and find somewhere around here! I LOVE bonfires! Our neighbours always used to have one every year and have stew and dumplings after but there not this year :(
Xxxx

Since discovering i was pregnant, i have always said i'll have Grape on the 5th November, so here's fingers crossed im right about something!!!

Since discovering i was pregnant, i have always said i'll have Grape on the 5th November, so here's fingers crossed im right about something!!!

I said I'd have Baby A on the 5th too!! OH keeps refusing to go to a display on Sunday incase it starts me off!! :rofl: x

I really want to go to this park we went too last year which has a fair and displays and big fireworks, OH keeps saying no though :( x

I live in a village in the country and they do a big bonfire each year in a field so if its dry we will go to that but i aint going in no rain i havent got a coat that fits me!

I'm going to sit at home with my fiance, son and dog and try to keep said dog from having a nervous breakdown as the young teens around here are jerks. I've been here in this house the past three years, and EVERY year they set off things in the parking lot out back, bash on our door, and ring the bell REPEATEDLY, which always sets Bailey off. They know it, too, and do it at random intervals during the year now as they find it so entertaining. I'm not looking forward to the next week or so, let me tell you! It starts a couple days before Halloween, and ends about a week after bonfire night. Usually I would have a couple drinks and hole up in the lounge, praying for it all to end... this year as I can't drink, I suppose I'll have to settle for swearing irritably every time the bell or a firework goes off, and cursing the culprits.

im going to a fireework display with a friend as oh is working.he doesnt really want me going because of the crowd and he's also worried the fireworks will set my waters off lol.

Were going to a big firework display in the city centre but its on the 6th instead of the 5th.
Some footbal gig is on and there isnt enough police to do both on the same day supposedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->