*Book Club Members Wanted!*

LahLah

Jayden & Keegan
Reaction score
Hello!! :flower:

Fellow bnb member Sarahkka and I are trying to get a book club started, and are looking for members!!
We'd like to establish a group here, then move the thread over to books and discussions!!
The starting books we will read will be The Hunger Games.
So please, feel free to join! :flower:

How will this work exactly?

It's still in the process, and please, any suggestions will help!
But, It'll work just like a in person meet up group, just..not in person. We will pick a book to read, and meet on the thread for discussions on certain days of the week. for example... If we start reading the book on a Sunday, we'll come to the thread that Tuesday, then Thursday.ect :)
:flower: :thumbup:

This sounds like fun. I would like to join. Except that I already did read the books. But I can still discuss.

Yay! :happydance:
oh dear...well i'm glad you will still join in on discussion!

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling :thumbup:

yea, you should try making a little sticker thing for it, that way when we post in other places people can be like "oh what is that" and check it out, lol.

yea, you should try making a little sticker thing for it, that way when we post in other places people can be like "oh what is that" and check it out, lol.

On the book club thread someone had said there is a bnb book club on goodreads, which might be easier than a thread here. But I'm still open! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->