Booked in with dr :/

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hello ladies
I know Im very very early on and quite scared after our last loss but trying to remain positive.
I started 8DPO with extremely bad nausea and thats eased off till around 4pm then it kicks in badly since about 12DPO, Ive had 4 faint :bfp: 2 tesco, 1 FRER and 1 cheap test :happydance:
So this morning when I woke with shocking back ache that lasted 30mins, then another 10mins with cramping at the front I decided I better go see the Dr and book in and also get some advice.
He tested my urine and says I have a UTI is this common in early pregnancy?? Also referred me to the midwife and said I will hear from them in 2weeks or less, its going to be the hardest two weeks ever as I am petrified we will experience another loss :cry:
Trying to remain positive though and thought I would introduce myself here :flower:

Are UTI's and backache followed by front cramps normal in early pregnancy?? I didnt get any signs with my DS and did a test after my OH pointed out I was 2weeks late and that was a strong :bfp: at 5.5weeks so a little unsure :( xxx

I'm not sure on the backache, but that could be related to the UTI. But UTIs are definately common in all stages of pregnancy and cramping (like AF cramps) is normal too as long as they aren't too painful.

Congratulations! And h&h 9 months to you! X

Is it lower back pain?

I had loads at the beginning, it's one of the reasons I tested. I also get it bad in the mornings, like all my weight has sunk into the small of my back and it takes a while of moving around before it goes away completely.

I've been avoiding paracetamol, but sometimes I feel I could do with it xx

And a huge congratulations xxx

Is it lower back pain?

I had loads at the beginning, it's one of the reasons I tested. I also get it bad in the mornings, like all my weight has sunk into the small of my back and it takes a while of moving around before it goes away completely.

I've been avoiding paracetamol, but sometimes I feel I could do with it xx

And a huge congratulations xxx

Yes its lower back pain, it was awful, but thankfully woke this morning with usual sickness and headache, just generally feeling tired and run down so hoping this is a good sign for a sticky beanie :) xx thank you ladies xx

I feel a lil more hopeful this ones a sticky :happydance:
just walked my DS to school, he goes to breakfast club :) and made it about 5mins away from school before the wretching started :cry: but all I brought up was spit like substance, which is what I have been doing for the past 6days now, is this normal(ish)? :haha: xx
Feels really strange as dont remember any of this with DS and I feel like Im getting obsessed by symptoms or lack of in some cases :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->