Boots star gift

I love the soap & glory set, will be waiting patiently!

The only thing that annoys me about the soap and glory set is the lack of bubble bath.

None of the sets seem to have bubble bath lots seem to have body lotion and I hate it

Does anyone know if the Gok Wan set is ever a star gift? My mums asked for a set but not sure if I should wait it out to see. :shrug:

They tend to be the £50 and over but worth waiting to see

The only thing that annoys me about the soap and glory set is the lack of bubble bath.

The one this year is a bit rubbish - two body butters and nothing particular fancy. Even has exactly the same face wash as last year!

None of the sets seem to have bubble bath lots seem to have body lotion and I hate it

Yeah I always get loads of body butters which I never get through, I like the shower gels and bubble bath because I use that on a daily/weekly basis. I was tempted to ask for separate bits this year but have opted for the boots royal jelly set instead as it has bubble bath in it lol. My mum will probably buy me the soap and glory bubble bath separately, I love having the big pack and the bag is cute but I still have nearly all the body butters and lotions from it from last year!

Yeah I always get loads of body butters which I never get through, I like the shower gels and bubble bath because I use that on a daily/weekly basis. I was tempted to ask for separate bits this year but have opted for the boots royal jelly set instead as it has bubble bath in it lol. My mum will probably buy me the soap and glory bubble bath separately, I love having the big pack and the bag is cute but I still have nearly all the body butters and lotions from it from last year!

Yeah same, still have tonnes of hand and foot cream to get through too. Was hoping for at least a body spray and something bath-y. Ah well, maybe next years will be better - might have a little browse of the other sets.

I made my own this year using the bodyshop sale and m&s bubble bath which is great btw and a real bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->