Bounty Pack??

LucyEmma

Reaction score
What is a bounty pack and where can i get one from? i've read about them but i dont know where to get one from or what excatly they are? lol thanks :) xxx

Apparently your meant to get them when you visit the midwife...but Ive never got one!!

If you go and join bounty online I think you can request a pack

Here is the link:

https://www.bounty.com/packs/mums-to-be-essentials-pack/

If you go and join bounty online I think you can request a pack

Here is the link:

https://www.bounty.com/packs/mums-to-be-essentials-pack/

thanks, i have done that but i havnt had anything :( think i might ask the midwife next time im there :) lol

Did you get a plastci envelope from your midwife with all NHS info etc in it? My voucher for my pack was in there and I had to get it from Asda. Was pretty rubbish if i'm honest :)

Vici, what exactly was in the thing you get from Asda? I've never bothered going for it, but I will if it's worth it.

It had a few vouchers, a pampers nappy and a small pack of wipes (18 IIRC!!), very small tub of sudocream, an ovaltine test packet and I think that was it! If you're going to Asda i'd get it but if you'd have to make a special trip then i wouldn't bother :)

There were some money off vouchers in my asda one.. which came in quite useful! But I agree that I wouldn't go out of my way!

I had mine at the 12wk scan and inside was a voucher for another pack where I got from boots so I had 2 lol

[COLOR="Magenta"]with my son i found the tiny tub of sudocrem great for having in his changing bad and really glad there still putting them in the packs as when its all gone u can top them up![/COLOR]
:hug:

Did you get a plastci envelope from your midwife with all NHS info etc in it? My voucher for my pack was in there and I had to get it from Asda. Was pretty rubbish if i'm honest :)

:rofl: totally agree with you there mine was total rubbish also..

It had a few vouchers, a pampers nappy and a small pack of wipes (18 IIRC!!), very small tub of sudocream, an ovaltine test packet and I think that was it! If you're going to Asda i'd get it but if you'd have to make a special trip then i wouldn't bother :)

If u are going to Asda for it one of the vouchers is for a Huggies starter pack so don't forget that at the same time as you can only get it from Asda. Or you can also get the Bounty pack from Boots. I would sign up if I were you as I think the packs get better when the baby is born. X

I didn't get any wipes in mine! I got Fairy washing tablets - enough for one whole wash!!!

The voucher in the Bounty book is valid for a free pack of nappies and wipes in Asda, which is worth a fiver. That's worth the trip!

I got mine at my first scan, but it wasnt given to me it was labelled in a box in the waiting area with a tiny sign saying please take one, its very helpful its go tlots of leaflets and info in it as well as money off vouchers. You can register for one online, but ask your midwife or hospital.

I got mine from the midwife at my 12 week scan and went to Asda to claim mine, I got sample Sudocrem, sample Pampers nappies and wipes and sample of Fairy non bio tablets. There is a £5.00 off voucher for Asda when you spend over £15.00 on baby things and some other vouchers too.
I have so far claimed the Free Huggies starter pack worth £4.99 (27 nappies I think for newborn and travel pack of wipes) and also used the vouchers for money off Pampers wipes and a pack of Pampers newborn nappies.
Will use the £5.00 off clothing as they have some nice baby grows and bibs etc..
I thought it was worth it!

I asked mw for one at hospital and they said didnt have any :cry: i love the books you get in them so useful to look at your weeks in them. Got mw appointment weds at gp so going to ask her then xxx

I got mine with my booking in appt at 7wks. Was really crap this time, not as many freebies & vouchers as i got with my daughter. Plus last time i got £5 off baby stuff at Asda, this time was nappys.
You also get 2more packs while in hospital after the birth.
Maybe ask you MW next time if you havent heard anything from the link at Bounty.

I didn't get any wipes in mine! I got Fairy washing tablets - enough for one whole wash!!!

The voucher in the Bounty book is valid for a free pack of nappies and wipes in Asda, which is worth a fiver. That's worth the trip!

Same here on the contents!

I didn't get one at my booking appt and at my 14 wk appt I noticed someone else leaving with the plastic envelope ... so I asked and th MW said 'Oh, I've only just had them back in, they only send me about 5 at a time! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->