Bounty Pack??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LucyEmma, Apr 17, 2009.

1. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

What is a bounty pack and where can i get one from? i've read about them but i dont know where to get one from or what excatly they are? lol thanks :) xxx

2. steph1505

steph1505 Well-Known Member

Apparently your meant to get them when you visit the midwife...but Ive never got one!!

3. golcarlilly

golcarlilly Proud mum of 2

4. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

5. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

Did you get a plastci envelope from your midwife with all NHS info etc in it? My voucher for my pack was in there and I had to get it from Asda. Was pretty rubbish if i'm honest :)

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

Vici, what exactly was in the thing you get from Asda? I've never bothered going for it, but I will if it's worth it.

7. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

It had a few vouchers, a pampers nappy and a small pack of wipes (18 IIRC!!), very small tub of sudocream, an ovaltine test packet and I think that was it! If you're going to Asda i'd get it but if you'd have to make a special trip then i wouldn't bother :)

8. K477uk

K477uk Mum of One!

There were some money off vouchers in my asda one.. which came in quite useful! But I agree that I wouldn't go out of my way!

9. Carlz

Carlz My 1st baby

I had mine at the 12wk scan and inside was a voucher for another pack where I got from boots so I had 2 lol

10. Bumblebee23

Bumblebee23 mum of 1 & pregnant

[COLOR="Magenta"]with my son i found the tiny tub of sudocrem great for having in his changing bad and really glad there still putting them in the packs as when its all gone u can top them up![/COLOR]
    :hug:

11. Clare Bear

Clare Bear 2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x

:rofl: totally agree with you there mine was total rubbish also..

12. mommyaug09

mommyaug09 Mommy to gorgeous Samet

If u are going to Asda for it one of the vouchers is for a Huggies starter pack so don't forget that at the same time as you can only get it from Asda. Or you can also get the Bounty pack from Boots. I would sign up if I were you as I think the packs get better when the baby is born. X

13. becstar

becstar Sleep is for the weak

I didn't get any wipes in mine! I got Fairy washing tablets - enough for one whole wash!!!

The voucher in the Bounty book is valid for a free pack of nappies and wipes in Asda, which is worth a fiver. That's worth the trip!

14. firstprincess

firstprincess Well-Known Member

I got mine at my first scan, but it wasnt given to me it was labelled in a box in the waiting area with a tiny sign saying please take one, its very helpful its go tlots of leaflets and info in it as well as money off vouchers. You can register for one online, but ask your midwife or hospital.

15. Pumpkinb

Pumpkinb Proud parents!

I got mine from the midwife at my 12 week scan and went to Asda to claim mine, I got sample Sudocrem, sample Pampers nappies and wipes and sample of Fairy non bio tablets. There is a £5.00 off voucher for Asda when you spend over £15.00 on baby things and some other vouchers too.
    I have so far claimed the Free Huggies starter pack worth £4.99 (27 nappies I think for newborn and travel pack of wipes) and also used the vouchers for money off Pampers wipes and a pack of Pampers newborn nappies.
    Will use the £5.00 off clothing as they have some nice baby grows and bibs etc..
    I thought it was worth it!

16. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

I asked mw for one at hospital and they said didnt have any :cry: i love the books you get in them so useful to look at your weeks in them. Got mw appointment weds at gp so going to ask her then xxx

17. staceymy

staceymy Mummy To Two Princesses

I got mine with my booking in appt at 7wks. Was really crap this time, not as many freebies & vouchers as i got with my daughter. Plus last time i got £5 off baby stuff at Asda, this time was nappys.
    You also get 2more packs while in hospital after the birth.
    Maybe ask you MW next time if you havent heard anything from the link at Bounty.

18. princess_t

princess_t Proud mom of 1

MIdwife gave me my coupan for it at first booking appt.

19. kaygeebee

kaygeebee Mum & Cautiously Pregnant

Same here on the contents!

I didn't get one at my booking appt and at my 14 wk appt I noticed someone else leaving with the plastic envelope ... so I asked and th MW said 'Oh, I've only just had them back in, they only send me about 5 at a time! :dohh: